Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    343
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default The link to online petition?

    Now that the petition is not sent to Bryan anymore I would like to remove my name from it (if it's possible). Please would somebody who has the link post it here?

    Thank you.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway / Poland
    Posts
    4,609
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    The only petition that is not going to be sent, is the one suzanna had! All questions about that should be asked her, and not Rolclub nor auspips!

    We simply go for the petition that auspips and rolclub.com has agreed on, witch is from
    support4pips!

    What suzanna is doing, and why she has started a petition, and then stopped, i realy dont know.

    For me, i have more then 8000 email addresses in my database. If i needed your email addresses for some reason, i would not ask you all for signing the petition.

    So all online petition question should be directed to the person that has started it

    SUZANNA!


    regards

    marek

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    For me, i have more then 8000 email addresses in my database. If i needed your email addresses for some reason, i would not ask you all for signing the petition.
    regards

    marek
    Care to explain?
    Last edited by Admin; 23-09-2005 at 07:33 PM.
    Visionof12

  5. #4
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway / Poland
    Posts
    4,609
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionof12
    Care to explain?
    it means, i do not ask you to sign a petition guys, that we are not going to send!

    All questions about suzanna's online petition should be asked her!

    regards

    marek

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    it means, i do not ask you to sign a petition guys, that we are not going to send!

    All questions about suzanna's online petition should be asked her!

    regards

    marek
    I’m sorry you didn’t understand my question.

    My question was referring to the fact that you felt the need to state you already had 8000 emails and didn’t need to gather more.

    I haven’t seen where anyone was accusing you have doing something inappropriate with peoples emails yet you felt the need to defend yourself as if someone had accused you of collection emails for some other reason then the one you stated.

    That is what I was asking and still am.
    Visionof12

  7. #6
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway / Poland
    Posts
    4,609
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    i was not tryng to defend my self at all, my friend. i was just trying to state something in between the lines!


    marek

  8. #7
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    343
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Marek,

    I knew that Suzanna strated that petition, I just asked if members remember the link so I can remove my name from it.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    i was not tryng to defend my self at all, my friend. i was just trying to state something in between the lines!


    marek
    Again Marek I apologize but with all the misinformation and false accusations going on around the different forums instead of stating something “Between the Lines” why not just state facts. That way people can understand what you are saying and there is no confusion.

    We must remember that we are using English in this area of the forum and that may not be the first or second language of the people reading what is posted.

    So please clarify for me what you were trying to say “Between the Lines” that I read and misunderstood it to be you defending yourself against collecting emails for some other reason then the one you stated.
    Visionof12

  10. #9
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway / Poland
    Posts
    4,609
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionof12
    Again Marek I apologize but with all the misinformation and false accusations going on around the different forums instead of stating something “Between the Lines” why not just state facts. That way people can understand what you are saying and there is no confusion.

    We must remember that we are using English in this area of the forum and that may not be the first or second language of the people reading what is posted.

    So please clarify for me what you were trying to say “Between the Lines” that I read and misunderstood it to be you defending yourself against collecting emails for some other reason then the one you stated.

    it means. why does someone ask you to sign a online petition, and does not want to send it? It makes me think,if this was a stunt for gathering email addresses of people!

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    it means. why does someone ask you to sign a online petition, and does not want to send it? It makes me think,if this was a stunt for gathering email addresses of people!
    Oh, I understand now. I am so sorry! Now I understand!

    You were not defending yourself. You were trying to “Speak between the Lines”
    and accuse Suzanna of collecting email addresses for something other than to send
    the petition to support PIPS.

    It would be so much easier for everyone to understand things if we would speak
    what we really mean. There is so much confusion everywhere and people do not

    know where to turn for honest information any more. Then when we get information
    we don’t know to believe it or not.

    Thank you Marek for taking the time to help me understand what you where trying
    to say “Between the Lines”. It makes everything a little clearer for me.
    Visionof12

  12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share |