Welcome
What we offer you is trust. Trust that you will be paid each week.. This is not a game and we don't gamble with your money. You loan us money and we will pay you 5% interest on each spend made each week.. That's 23% a month on your money. Withdrawl when you want.

I'm a trader in the Forex Currency market. I have over 2 years experience in trading. I do trading of the dollar at Oanda. They take Paypal so it works out real good for all of us.

We're not spending the money for a PHP database site. Everyone of them closes up with your money in a database. We want you to end up with the money in your e-gold or Paypal account. Everyone of them can be hacked into and everyone of them shows false stats. There are so many crooks selling them now days that I just could not trust anyone.

I will be doing the bookwork and anytime you need me, you can call or email me to answer your questions. All withdrawls will be sent within 24 hours..

We offer you 5% per week.That's 23% a month 1% a day Monday though Friday. Don't be fooled by the scams that are paying higher and closing up with your money. Want a long lasting program? You have found it here. Give us a shot at earning you money. I'm ready to work hard for you!

No referrals unless it's a group that you are bringing in.

It's simple to join us in making money. Just make a spend and join our forum. We do all the work. If you want to find out your balance just email us or call.

There are 3 payment methods:

I will need to know the payment method you would like to get paid. Just put it in the memo of your spend or email us.

1=Roll all over each week. Interest and principle.

2=Roll principle over each week and get paid the interest.

3=Get principle and interest back at the end of the week.

Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours

Loans are from $10.00 to $5000 per week, per account

Spend Paypal to [email protected] or use the button below.

Questions & answers

How can I start making money?

First you need an e-gold or Paypal account. They are both free to sign up for and this is where your payment will be sent. Paypal is used to send right to our trading account with Oanda. You then will need to fund your account. Paypal is easy and can be done though your bank to get instant funding. e-gold you will need to buy from a gold exchanger. There are many listed on the e-gold pages.

You then need to sign up to our forum. Listed above.

Can I have more than one account?

Yes. You can have more than one account.

Can I get my principle back at anytime?

Yes. Just email or call us and within 24 hours we will have your withdrawl sent.

Can I have any amount I wish to be withdrawled??

You can withdrawl any amount up to what you have with me.

Can I have your personal info?

Yes, you can have my name and phone number.

Jason Seal 612-437-5137

Burnsville MN ,55306

EMail: [email protected]

Jason Seal 612-437-5137

Burnsville MN ,55306

EMail: [email protected]

For more information, visit

Jason's Group

Added for discussion

rajhere