Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skorgemi
    Quit harassing Bryan... let him do his job!
    You are definitely right. This is madness house. Mods are not in control. We got a lot of Pips enemies stirring up a fire.
    Bashing Bryan and accuse him of lot of things, when well know he is working hard to conclude current situation. He is working for us and instead helping him we are doing opposite.

Most over here, are getting out of control and lost their mind thinking that they can force BNM to released any money. That is total BS.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Exclamation Bryan Thanks for Your Perseverance . We need to Exercise Patience.

Bryan:

Thanks for all of your efforts, your sacrifices and your exceptional ("super human") perseverance for all of those who have been involved with PIPS.

It is time (actually way PAST time) for all of us who were so "supportive" of you , Sharon and PIPS when we initially joined to show what loyalty and support REALLY is.

Reputation is what you do when everyone is watching. Character is what you do when no one is watching. I honestly believe that your reputation is congruent with your character.

It appears that that is not the case with many of those who were on your side "when all was going well" but suddenly when things did not go as they expected or "would have liked", their "allegiance, loyalties and possibly "ethics" were challenged and perhaps their true character evolved.

When all is over, whenever that is, what remains that will be important and "lasting" is not how much we have "benefitted" monetarily; but how we traveled this journey together; what was our true character and how we molded who we really are in the difficult "opportunities and decisions" in our lives.

I say difficult; which is truly relative. I would have to comment, at this time (somewhat "assuming") that NO ONE HAS TRULY "SUFFERED" (from a personal, emotional and possibly financial perspective) as you and Sharon have; primarily, ON OUR BEHALF. EVERYONE was informed and "warned" that the "loans" that were provided to PIPS would be of high risk and NOT to loan those monies to PIPS if in fact , losing them would put one in a very difficult and precarious financial situation.

I beseech all those that have been involved with PIPS to exercise patience, loyalty and "calmness in this period of stormy seas" and not only allow Bryan to continue his efforts on our behalf but also to exhibit and return to him the loyalty, support and allegiance that he so deserves.

3. 07-02-2006, 08:53 PM

Reason
    Offensive

4. 07-02-2006, 08:56 PM

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newlife
    You are definitely right. This is madness house. Mods are not in control. We got a lot of Pips enemies stirring up a fire.
    Bashing Bryan and accuse him of lot of things, when well know he is working hard to conclude current situation. He is working for us and instead helping him we are doing opposite.

Most over here, are getting out of control and lost their mind thinking that they can force BNM to released any money. That is total BS.
    Newlife stop ***** yourself.I got out of control myself waiting for your "good news" coming soon.Finally this forum is what it should be a way to find info about our loans .The truth about PIPS is more important than ones ego.Its about time for members to know something POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.
    Last edited by Shell; 08-02-2006 at 04:41 AM.

6. 07-02-2006, 08:59 PM

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I am fairly new to PIPS and Rolclub. I have posted only one other reply. None of us are there so we can not speculate. If Bryan is working on it then let him do so. If we wanted to do anything about it, an attorney would not be the answer. I think a better course of action IF we took any, would be to contact the agency or whomever has jurisdiction over BON. They would be the one's to contact. Maybe BON is just delaying this to hold all the funds? But who knows, thats just more speculation. If Bryan says hes working on it, then as a new investor I am willing to wait. On a personal note, some of the things I have read in here make me not want to be a part of this. Too much speculation and finger pointing. Just an observation. I too am waiting, and also giving my blessing and praying for Bryan. Thank You

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper
    Great Newstead and anyone else behind Bryan 100%. I posted my views on some of the recent speculation last night here:

http://www.rolclub.com/showthread.php?t=5692&page=7

I do, however, get conflicting information from different sources. There has been good information on Rolclub and I'm certainly not going to disrespect Rolclub or it's administration for everything that they are trying to do. At the same time, I think it may be that Mareck might check into the source of the e-mail that he received.

The name of the bank is "Bank Negara" which is the central bank of Malaysia. It is not called the "Bank of Negara" and Bryan has never before referred to it as "BON" or BoN" until this e-mail. He always refers to it as "BN," just as they do themselves. Little though this may seem, I think it's enough of an inconsistency to search the origins of this e-mail to see if it truly came from Bryan himself.

v/r

Thumper
    Thumper,
    I took your suggestion and went back and looked at several posts by bryan. There is something funny about this email. I seriously doubt that it came from him.

I put alot of stock in what you have posted. The simple reason is because if anybody has a right to attack Bryan it would be you. Yet you stand for his integrity. As i have stated that means alot. You have met the man out side of conventions. Outside of the "circus" atmosphere. Any body can act for a short period of time, but when they are home in their surroundings all the masks come off and the real person emerges.

Is there a way to check to see if this email really came from Bryan? It seems to me that if he truly had no home, just a begging bowl and no transportation, he would have stated this along time ago to beef up the collections on that were being done on his behalf.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default What a mess

It's been said before: if you put in more than you can afford to lose, and you're having financial troubles now, it's your own fault. I agree.

I've lost about $1500 of my own cash I could use it now, but I knew I was putting it at risk. The worst part of this is that the hope of my wife being able to quit her job is dashed-at least for now.

I've come to believe that BM and company lined their own pockets for as long as they could. Why do I believe that? Because there are businesses out there that have essentially the same pay model as PIPS, but are actually paying, and have been for several years. The key is that they pay as promised, on a scheduled day. That's one place PIPS got into trouble-no specific withdrawl date. (At least, that's my understanding.)

As far as supporting BM and company, I won't until there is an acquittal. I can't in good faith support someone who may be guilty. If they are acquitted, I would put up some funds for attorney's fees, if I could. In the meantime, Bryan is going to have to get a job just like the rest of us.

As far as communication from them, they don't have to answer our questions. They can if they choose to, but remember, what they say can come back to haunt them.

The BoN doesn't owe us any explanations. The more time they spend trying to appease our anger, or fears is less time for actually finding out what's going on. We don't have a "right" to any information until there's an indictment released, or the charges have been dropped.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalpota
    Newlife stop the BS yourself.I got out of control myself waiting for your "good news" coming soon.Finally this forum is what it should be a way to find info about our loans .The truth about PIPS is more important than ones ego.Its about time for members to know something POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.
    First, you will never get good news if you pursue with action that would not give you any results.

You are fooling yourself if you are hoping that BNM will give you any answers.

Bryan is only one that will finish what he promise. Why you would be so stupid and destroy all good what is done so far. Sure is a lot of time past but nobody can speed it up, so leave to Bryan get answer.

His is working alone, with no help, and on this side we got bunch nervous members that lost patience.

Do you want Pips stay alive? If you do than stay put for little longer or kiss it goodby. Which one you want?

Feedback Score
    Thanks

MareK, yes, you did the right thing. It's our money afterall, where is it? It's been 6 months now. Thanks for trying.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Qoute By Thumper: You have absolutely nothing MORE to lose by doing this and everything to gain if we are successful COLLECTIVELY by waiting and giving good energies.

DiTTO!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newlife
    First, you will never get good news if you pursue with action that would not give you any results.

You are fooling yourself if you are hoping that BNM will give you any answers.

Bryan is only one that will finish what he promise. Why you would be so stupid and destroy all good what is done so far. Sure is a lot of time past but nobody can speed it up, so leave to Bryan get answer.

His is working alone, with no help, and on this side we got bunch nervous members that lost patience.

Do you want Pips stay alive? If you do than stay put for little longer or kiss it goodby. Which one you want?
    I can't believe the state of RolClub lately. Where are all the rational thinkers. Have all the sensible people been kidnapped. So many praising the activity that Bryan emphatically warned against. The membership seems to be in free fall and the naysayers are feeding on it. God help us.

14. Sponsored Links
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information