Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

I am not talking about members who presented themselves as agents of the company. I am speaking of the members who with the company's blessing exchanged picpay for money in order to signup people. These members were told that the exchanges would help relieve the WD problems. The members who did the exchanges were ones who would have been asking for WD's.

So, now....those members, the ones who for the most part came onboard back in the GW days or believed in PIPS enough to deposit lots of $$$$....and who have defended the company through the darkest of times....are now faced with a scenerio where the company washes its hands of them while they now face legal issues brought on by an investigation that they had nothing to do with.

doesnt feel to family like all the sudden to me......

That being said....Bryan I do send my prayers to you....and hope that we can at least have an end to the investigation to the point where a statement can be made by you that would at least give those members some help in proving that the exchanges were not made with worthless picpay and that the members position in the company that they put their money towards was legal and will be back.

I remain a PIPSBeliever until Bryan says its over....

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by way2go
    Bryan,

In this case you shoul have told us very clear and specific not to bring members into the program. As I remember, all what you said was not to advertise on the internet. Lots a members helped friends to join by selling them Picpay for cash and now they are in trouble and with not any advice or help from you.
    If you reread BM's post he reminded us that in the terms & conditions there is a statement we agreed to when we signed up that we are not agents ,affiliates or representatives of the company .
    I don't know about you but I know when I signed up I was told it was an investment/loan . Before the website to the forum went down a man I know wanted to get in & didn't care how high risk it was . I didn't plan on withdrawing yet & payments were almost nonexistent but he still wanted to join so I put him in with my Picpay. He knew the risk & I tried to discourage him & wait for a couple of months , bottom line I do not feel guilty and I would not ever expect to be in trouble for what I did .There was no misrepresentation on my part & he was well informed of the whole situation & risks . If you didn't misrepresent anything you shouldn't have anything to worry about IMO

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I will say this in regards to the exchanges....the ones that I know about were offered in good faith with the hope that PIPS could help those who willingly wanted an account. The US legal system makes it way to easy for people to NOT have to take responsibilty for their own decisions. These people werent tricked into anything....they knew the risk going in. The member helping with the exchange made it clear that WD's were behind....and that the company had promised that things were being done to fix those problems. They were offered the alternative to wire money, but they wanted to do the exchange because the acct could be opened right then.

These are the ones who should have no grounds to get their funds back....

Feedback Score
    Thanks

PIPSbeliever, firstly you are stating that exchangers were done with the companies blessings. I do not know where you got that from because we discouraged the use of exchages and exchangers on more than one occasion because of fraud.

You must also understand that we have a responsibility to ALL members and if we put ourselves into an implied position of using agents and affiliates, which we have never done, everything will be put at major risk for all members. It is not a case of washing hands it is a realistic fact that we cannot get involved in these issues for the protection of the company and its members.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default I Remember those talks...

Bryan never encouraged our use of exchangers... Never...

-G

Feedback Score
    Thanks

If I run a red light in my GM truck and get into an accident, can I hold GM responsible for selling me the truck? No, I am responsible for my own actions. It seems that now a days people are always looking for someone else to blame, other than themselves for their problems.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan,

Gary Nichol, who at the time was a PIPS official...stated on more than one occasion that exchanges done by those in a position to request WD's would help alieviate the continued growth of the backlog of request. He posted this in the PIPS forum on more than one occasion.

He also relayed this same message through Billy of the now defunct PIPS USA.

Members most certainly took this message as one that exchanges were ok......

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Then you should be complaining to Gary Nichol and Billy, if you can find them. .......................
    Last edited by luckydog; 03-01-2006 at 08:06 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

you know, that is the same type of attitude that TG is about.

Bryan hired Gary...he authorized him to give updates and address issues with members in the forum. At the time he made the statements about exchanges.....members looked forward to his updates in the forum, because they were the only ones we were getting.

the attitude you just displayed is certainly not one of compassion.....one of the very values that PIPS was founded on.....

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Presumably there will not be any problem at all when pips returns and withdrawals are paid.

This seems to be the only answer for everybody in difficulties.

As for Gary Nichole, was he an officer of the company or not?

Bryan thank you for your response.I understand your position.Let us hope this investigation will be resolved soon.Best wishes in 2006 for you and Sharon.
    Last edited by Dreamer; 03-01-2006 at 08:17 AM.

11. Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information