Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

PIPSBeliever and Style,

If you have not read it or if you have then go back and read this thread again.

http://rolclub.com/showthread.php?t=4482&page=1

These are all the answers I am able to provide at this time, whatever you think can be given.

Regards

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    On this subject I will borrow a line from G.I. Jane - "The more they **** with me the more determined I am to gut it out".

We will be right.

Bryan

That's exactly why I have your back Bryan. . . . I'm in for the one!!!! My prayers are with you.

-Alan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PIPSBeliever
    as long as Bryan and PIPS had all the t's crossed and the i's dotted.....no amount of hatred ****ed from TG can bring PIPS down completely. They have slowed us down.......but ultimately, PIPS will return.....as long as everything is found to have been done right.

I do agree with Style however, until PIPS and the problems it faces are taken care of.....anything else that is brought online by Bryan will only fuel their hate at TG and cause more problems and slowdowns....

I also believe that evenually the US government is going to flex its muscle in this investigation. The legality of PIPS is a must if it is ever allowed to return....there will be lots of members in the US who are gonna feel pain at the hands of the various local, state and federal court officials if the final outcome of our company isn't a clean bill of health.

so far, neither Bryan or very many members seem to have taken a stance of support towards the large number of members who helped bring new members aboard through exchanges of an e-currency that they were assured was safe and legal and worth every dollar that its value implyed.

I have always stood behind Bryan...attended both conventions...and also attended the Vegas meeting and one other meeting on Bryans trip through the US. I have always felt that PIPS would return in some form or another. But, that a difficult sell to the newer members who now feel they have been scammed and that their money is lost. Its a difficult sell because of the lack of information that has been shared with us, the members....either from BoN or Bryan. I also agree with Style, that surely there are some answers that can neither hurt or delay the final outcome of the investigation. Those answers to a few questions could also mean the difference between a legal nightmare for some here in the US or at least a life that can move on forward with or without PIPS.

TG is cesspool of hate....thats for sure.....but just to have a forum that is only ready to bow down to every word or program that is presented by Bryan is also very dangerous.....our encourgaement should be directed towards getting the PIPS problems handled first......then.....there would be no limit on what could be achived by Bryan and every member of PIPS...

my opinion...
    Nicely written.

Perhaps answers will be forthcoming when the investigation ends.I do agree that some assistance would be welcomed and in particular appreciated by those concerned about exchanges in the USA and Canada.

After all, the pips family is all about caring and helping others.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

Bryan , please check PM, or our team forum.

regards

marek

Feedback Score
    Thanks

PIPSBeliever and Style,

If you have not read it or if you have then go back and read this thread again.

http://rolclub.com/showthread.php?t=4482&page=1

These are all the answers I am able to provide at this time, whatever you think can be given.

Regards

Bryan
    Yes I have already read it repeatedly and most of the important questions were danced around, I realize there are a lot of questions that you can not answer and should not answer at this time.......but I still believe there are more that COULD be answered, if you just would. (But hey I could be wrong.....) Nevertheless............... I am not going to bother asking anymore questions..........it is obviously useless and is a waste of my time.
    But I do thank you for at least taking the time to post this reply.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

dreamer and any others asking, those members who have been acting independently are on their own I afraid. We have in the terms and conditions a statement that members may not represent themselves as agents, affiliates or employees of the company.

If we get involved in these case it indicates that they are affiliated to the company which is not the case and it puts us into legal problems and also then puts all members at risk of losing everything.

Regards

Bryan

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

If we get involved in these case it indicates that they are affiliated to the company which is not the case and it puts us into legal problems and also then puts all members at risk of losing everything.

Regards

Bryan
    Good point Bryan. I didnt really think of it that way.... I completely understand. Obviously others dont.....

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan,

In this case you shoul have told us very clear and specific not to bring members into the program. As I remember, all what you said was not to advertise on the internet. Lots a members helped friends to join by selling them Picpay for cash and now they are in trouble and with not any advice or help from you.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pippyman
    Good point Bryan. I didnt really think of it that way.... I completely understand. Obviously others dont.....
    People had to get their money out somehow......they werent getting paid any other way.

Also........if it werent for selling Pipcay.......it would have taken at least a month if not monthS to get in. That was the simplest way at the time to get in and it was the ONLY way for some to get money out. People had to do what they had to do............the PIPS end of the deal was not being upheld.

Thank God I hadnt been in long enough to trade Picpay for cash.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by way2go
    Bryan,

In this case you shoul have told us very clear and specific not to bring members into the program. As I remember, all what you said was not to advertise on the internet. Lots a members helped friends to join by selling them Picpay for cash and now they are in trouble and with not any advice or help from you.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. And I am not trying to be hard, that is what the government agencies actually use in the court of law. US citizens need to learn their own laws that their agencies use to rule over them.

If you are doing 50 mph in a zone that is posted only 30 mph and you tell the officer after he pulls you over, "Officer I didnt know that the speed limit was only 30 mph" What do you think the officer is going to tell you?

A) Your car dealer should have given you maps to all the speed zones in your area

B) Thats alright everyone makes mistakes. I understand that you simply did not know the speed limit. Now go on and be on your merry way.

c) Ignorance of the law is no excuse and now I have to write you a ticket.

Obviously there are/were MANY people who are putting their money into funds and programs and have no idea what their state and federal laws say about certain things. Sad but true.....
    Last edited by Pippyman; 03-01-2006 at 07:24 AM.

11. Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information