Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Smile

I hope this is tru.Merry Christmas too all of you.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Smile

When the US congress reject any further extension of Patroit Acts which is going to expire at the end of 2005, can that be related to the ending of investigation on pips, PPN and gins?
    superbait

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superbait
    When the US congress reject any further extension of Patroit Acts which is going to expire at the end of 2005, can that be related to the ending of investigation on pips, PPN and gins?
    YOU MADE A VERY GOOD POINT.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan, do you have a comment about this new?

Feedback Score
    Thanks

No, When BN let me know what the status is I will let you know.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

OK, thank you and see you around

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    No, When BN let me know what the status is I will let you know.

Bryan
    Bryan,

All the better, to hear it from you....

You and the Ms. got plans for Christmas???

Doug
    Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing and love what you are doing.

-Brian Tracy

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

was that swedish letter written in runes? Thor (und Tiwaz) hear our prayer...let thy hammer of none to spare. thwart of giants bane to all...thuriaz thurisaz sick 'em all!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hakius
    Thanks Style and many others for standing up for us Rookies. As you most correctly points out my info was pretty harmless. I really can't understand why anyone should make up such a minor story. This was meant to be a positive boost before the week-end. Trolls tend to be more on the negative side....

On the other hand I was quite exhilarated by the contents of the mail I got. Personally I would much rather have a final verdict within a month than waiting in the blue for a year.

What this verdict contains is a whole different matter and I would never speculate about that.

As far as the Swedish forum is concerned it is a private forum. More private than I was aware of as a matter of fact. You actually need a member to invite you in. And you need to be Swedish speaking. It is formed by a number of (former?) PP merchants to keep in touch with customers. The admin of the forum actually asked me not to post the address to the forum for the time being. However I am sure that anyone with Swedish P*ps connections know exactly which forum I am referring to.

Since I posted my conversation with the embassy at that forum and any member from there who is reading this can tell if they trust it to be authentic or not. Raditz is just one member. I am sure there are more.

Have a great day
    /Hakius
    Hello there...
    I´m just a small poster getting in line behind Hakius and Raditz confirming that the post in the "Private Swedish Forum" is accurate and of very good standard.
    I am known mostly under a different name, but you know - different forums - different names...

Just to give you all my opinion on how many post´s a user has to make before getting credability, let´s take a reminder back to the old Pips forum.
    There were many trolls there who had made well over 200 post´s in just a couple of days. Did the many post´s made them truthfully to the extend that you believed them? For me it took nearly one year to gain 300 post´s!
    The leader of those users in the old forum was someone with way over 3000 post´s... He made during his first 24 hours at that forum a bit over 200 post´s, and he is considered to be one of the most truthful and relieble persons in the whole wide Pips world.
    So who is a user with less than ten post´s to a user with a couple of hundreds or thousands post´s in their history, compairred to eachother!?
    Isn´t it in what they wright and inform the next of kin, the most reliable source? If it is positive - Thank You God!
    If it is negative - Burn In Hell!

Just my 2 cent´s!

Hakius - Jag tror på dig...
    And Merry Christmas To `ya All!!!

//BV!
    Last edited by Sailor; 18-12-2005 at 04:15 PM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Hey Hakius, I hope your right bud.

I sure as high H#!! hope your right. I got into the company at what seems to be the last minute. I made a first wire transfer with hopes a financial independence, about three months before the investigation began. I made a second wire to PICPAY. I went through a small ordeal with PICPAY but they finally stated they received my money. The next day the servers went down. I made a profit (at least on computer) on the first wire transfer but the second wire is just sitting. I haven't had a bird in the hand yet. Just in the bush (or so to say). Man, I hope there is much truth to your post.

Good luck dude,and to all who read this post.
    Shawdogg

11. Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information