Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    Whatis,

The cost can be zero and earnings can be $3000+ per week if you and your downline sell the minimum 3 tickets each week.

Ticket costs are as follows.

Lotto $5 per ticket weekly.
    Bonus Ball - additional $1 per ticket weekly.
    PICK 4 $1 per ticket daily.
    PICK 3 $1 per ticket daily.

Bryan

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!! When can we start?

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan (or any other one having experience in this field),
    I have some more questions...

1. I found an mlm site where they define a forced matrix like: "if someone drops out of your downline there is no empty spot & lost earnings! Everyone under the spot moves up one level. It also means that whenever a level is full people above you are forced to "spill over" into your biz "

Could you clarify if this applies here too? And if so...
    (Under which conditions) can someone drop out? Must affiliates apply to some minimum 'activity' whatsoever (recruiting and/or buying and/or selling tickets) in order not to loose their spot?

2. Can someone take more than one affiliate places (not that I have such ambitions but I can imagine some feel tempted when their first one (clarification: matrix) is filled...))?
    Last edited by Hasse; 10-12-2005 at 07:13 AM.

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

ps If you feel like it, would you mind to express your view about members who are willing to join as an affiliate and donate the contributions they make to charity as well?
    E.g. Nair's pipster support program, the fund raiser,...?

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hasse,

The answer to your questions.

1. I found an mlm site where they define a forced matrix like: "if someone drops out of your downline there is no empty spot & lost earnings! Everyone under the spot moves up one level. It also means that whenever a level is full people above you are forced to "spill over" into your biz "
    This is what is called matrix compression and yes it does apply here so you will not have any holes in your matrix. The second part is also correct when one level fills the new signups spillover to the next level, this is forced matrix.

Could you clarify if this applies here too? And if so...
    (Under which conditions) can someone drop out? Must affiliates apply to some minimum 'activity' whatsoever (recruiting and/or buying and/or selling tickets) in order not to loose their spot?
    Any member that fails to sell 3 tickets each week for a period of 4 weeks will be downgraded to ordinary member and will be removed from the matrix, this will ensure your downline is not comprised of inactive members and your commissions will be maximised.

2. Can someone take more than one affiliate places (not that I have such ambitions but I can imagine some feel tempted when their first one is filled...))?
    It is virtually impossible to monitor member signup information, so yes people can get more than one account. This is not an effective way to approach it though, as the member would need to split their efforts over more than one account. Unless of course their first matrix is full, in which case they can double their earnings by filling another matrix, this is a possibility for the professional networkers.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan, how often will we able to make withdralws??

once a month is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hasse,

Contributions through the Lotto program will not be diluted and diverted from the main humanitarian aid projects. This does not mean that members cannot direct their earnings or winnings to whatever account they wish.

The great thing about the PIPS community (at least the older community) was their spirit in helping each other as members, there were many occasions on the old PIPS forum where members came to help each other in times of need. This spirit is what personified PIPS overall.

When things are back together, members will be receiving payments which will ease their plight and the spirit will rise again. This however is not in my hands at the moment.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Ok now this does make more sense.
    Thanks for clarifying

Style,

Don't think you are reading it right.

To qualify for commission, you must sell 3 tickets which means a member with you registered as their sponsor will buy 3 tickets through their affiliate site or in the case of an ordinary member (not affiliate) will buy 3 tickets through your site. Your own purchases will not qualify you for commission, but commission is payable on them.

To earn $3000+ per week you will need a full matrix and every member of your matrix will need to purchase or sell 3 tickets each.

This is a standard matrix formula where all sales made through your matrix credits commission to you as long as you qualify.

Commission on PICK 4 and PICK 3 is only paid on sales made through your own affiliate site, not your downline. Only the Lotto commissions are subject to downline sales.

Being a forced matrix the positions fill from your own signups, overspill from above and from signups made from by your downline.

Hope this clarifies it, don't want people to read it wrongly.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

ox1216,

Members will be able to withdraw funds at anytime from the lotto (the fixed term withdrawals will apply to the restructured pips program).

Sensible methods of withdrawals would be on a monthly basis or longer, that way you will not lose so much in transaction and banking fees).

I must also point out that members will only be able to withdraw commissions and winnings from their account. Deposited funds cannot be withdrawn, this is to stop any chance of credit card fraud by using a credit card to fund the account and then charging it back after withdrawing the money (this was a huge problem in pips running into millions of dollars).

Bryan
    Last edited by BM; 10-12-2005 at 07:33 AM.

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi, Bryan,

thank you very much for your replies. If it may be of some comfort to you: I think that this spirit of helping each other as members is still alive. It may not always be that visible when browsing through people's concerns (as in everyday life) and visible in results but... I can assure you that talking to some other members here and on the pipster support forum... gave at least me the feeling there's still a warmth present in many that will not fade. It may be hard to maintain... but it is alive and kicking like a baby of whom I'm just waiting for it to be born again .

Hasse

Hasse,

Contributions through the Lotto program will not be diluted and diverted from the main humanitarian aid projects. This does not mean that members cannot direct their earnings or winnings to whatever account they wish.

The great thing about the PIPS community (at least the older community) was their spirit in helping each other as members, there were many occasions on the old PIPS forum where members came to help each other in times of need. This spirit is what personified PIPS overall.

When things are back together, members will be receiving payments which will ease their plight and the spirit will rise again. This however is not in my hands at the moment.

Bryan
    Last edited by Hasse; 10-12-2005 at 07:50 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up thank you bryan

ox1216,

Members will be able to withdraw funds at anytime from the lotto (the fixed term withdrawals will apply to the restructured pips program).

Sensible methods of withdrawals would be on a monthly basis or longer, that way you will not lose so much in transaction and banking fees).

I must also point out that members will only be able to withdraw commissions and winnings from their account. Deposited funds cannot be withdrawn, this is to stop any chance of credit card fraud by using a credit card to fund the account and then charging it back after withdrawing the money (this was a huge problem in pips running into millions of dollars).

Bryan

BrYAN you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appriciate ALLllllllllllllll of your HARD work. In March they found a tumor in my wife's brain. Its benie (she just needs aggressive treatment & in a year she'll be fine) but she can't work. So your lotto program will help us each month with the bills!!!! Thanks to you we won't lose our house!! We also look forward to the return of our 2% program. Thanks Again Bryan & my God be with you & your love ones!!!!

-ALN

11. Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information