Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 246 of 3762 FirstFirst ... 1461962362442452462472482562963467461246 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 37617
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Raditz
    Watch it Tiff!!!

Sorry....I was just playing with you! I found the line and I'm hopping back over it, O.K.?

Will you still build a sand castle with me?

Senior Investor Offshore-Wealth.com's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 355 Posts

Default Iraqi Investments Club

Quote Originally Posted by bedazzled
    I am still bedazzled as my name says. This can't be happening to me! I am only an ordinary, poor girl who struggles through life!!Still BEDAZZLED!!!!!!
    Will only believe this when I am on the beach with all the DINARSOROUSES
    Bedazzled,

Cute name, and I love your DINARSOROUSES decription of us all, now that was funny. LOL We have all suffered through many losses, and the one thing I have learned through all the ups and downs, and that the ups are a heck of a lot more fun. The more downs you get behind you and can survive, the closer you get to a UPS, and soon you won't even see the DOWNS anymore, so hang in there, it will happen soon enough for all of us, and then the fun begins on the beaches of the world. (g)

Good luck to all, Mike

Senior Investor Offshore-Wealth.com's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 355 Posts

Default Iraqi Investments Club

Quote Originally Posted by bob1940
    any one here with advise about dinar and the best place to buy to get in time?
    Welcome,

The one that many can confirm here is SafeDinar.com which offers a COD deal, and quick service, but they only take money order or bank check. Not the least expensive, but the have inventory, and many do not at this time.

Good luck to all, Mike

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 483 Posts

Cool

Sent you a PM Bob, Looks like OSW told you already. Cool...I have only use them. Now Marek is saying this other is good. He has put their Banner on the forum. You will have to see. www.dinarinfo.com But again here in the US I use www.safedinar.com

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Sent you a PM.
    You have plenty of time.
    Tim

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Hi Friends!
    Though I have never ordered from FreeDinar, this is why I am a member- updates. They have been pretty accurate so far, and their info/contacts come from CBI and key polititions. Blessings On YOU! AL

To all our FreeDinar Members and Customers,
    As many of you know FreeDinar has always sold Dinar from our stock in Phoenix, which enables us to send your Dinar out the next day, instead of several weeks as our competitors do. We then replenish our stock, usually once every week.
    However, due to recent events such as the Iraqi Government now being fully formed, the death of al-Zarqawi’s, and the recent tightening of Dinar movement out of the Middle East, we feel that Iraq may forgo an internal raise, and launch their currency on the international market at any moment.
    For this reason FreeDinar will be temporarily suspending all sales effective 12:00 AM on Monday, June 19, 2006.
    Between now and then any Dinar purchases over 10 million will need approval prior to sale*. If by chance there is an internal raise before June 19, we will adjust the price and review our suspension policy.
    The reasoning behind this new policy is so we can make sure we have secured enough Dinar to match sales and keep our own reserves from falling below our goals.
    We have a large order en route, but we are not sure if this is going to be our last shipment prior to the revaluation.

The suspension of sales will most likely last until the Dinar is placed on the market, at which time we will (on a case by case basis**) be in the position to purchase Dinar back.
    For those of you who still want to make a purchase, please act fast for we don’t believe there is much time left. Remember, first order in, equals first order out!
    Thank you,
    Ompus / FreeDinar
    Corporate Team.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Mike, you don't know how your words make me feel. They give me a new hope when my life is gloomy. The beach will be the ultimate solution........but before that..PEGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Hey Tiff, where are you? Still sleeping? I didn't know you can sleep, you are the leader of CRAZY DINARSOROUSES.. LOL!!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany
    Sorry....I was just playing with you! I found the line and I'm hopping back over it, O.K.?

Will you still build a sand castle with me?
    HeHe Tiff!

I was just kidding, didnt you see the smilies?
    Of course i will build sand castles with you!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Ok, lets continue with some news!

World Bank approves grant for social protection
    Iraq: World Bank approves grant for social protection
    10/06/2006
    Source: Relief Web

The World Bank, on June 3, 2006, signed a grant agreement with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of the Republic of Iraq to help strengthen the country’s capacity to reform social safety net and pensions programs to better assist poor and vulnerable populations. The $8 million Emergency Social Protection Project is financed by a multi-donor Iraq Trust Fund administered by the World Bank.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=1496

11. Sponsored Links
Page 246 of 3762 FirstFirst ... 1461962362442452462472482562963467461246 ... LastLast

Thread Information