Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

Default $10 in help from RC to its members!

IF YOU DONT SEND ME BOTH ROLCLUB AND YELLOWSTONES.NET USERNAME. YOU WILL WASTE MY AND YOUR TIME, AND GET $0 !!!!!!!

SEND ME BOTH IN THE SAME EMAIL fOR GOD SAKE!

[email protected]

On 8 OUT OF 10 EMAILs I HAVE TO SPEND TIME TELLING THEM ABOUT Sending both Usernames from ROlclub and Yellowstones.net. SOON i will just delete such requests and not even answer you! Trying to help you, and your making this very difficult!

ADMIN
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

First of all. I am truly sorry for our members losses in SI. I have lost money there myself, so i know how many off you are feeling at this moment.

However, i have joined a hyip company, and made some $$$ in ROL from it. All that ROL money has been spent on helping our members that did PM me.

We send out $10 to as many members as possible.
    If $10 is nothing for you, then please let me rather help those that see $10 as something they have to work hard to get.

I am sure that will make you feel better when you know, that we get to help ROLclub members that cant afford these losses, so they can have a chance to make back some of what they lost..(hopefully).

I have not only taken all funds from my ROL in hyip,. we have also added funds from ads placed with RC.

All inn all $400 has been sent to 40 members. 5 waiting 10 each, and can help another 15 people with 10 each, this week, making our help = $600.

I will for some time, use all my ROL from some hyips, aswell as all the $$$ we make on ads that are displayed on ROLCLUB, back to helping many more ROLCLUB members that lost in SI.

$10 is not much, but its a start. I would like to help as many as i can. We have lots of ads on RC, but could need some extra help, to help more members of RC that lost in SI.

If you need an ad, and would like to indirectly help members of RC that lost in SI, then buy an ad, or tell other hyips/investment programs to place ads with us, so we can help more members from the ads $$$. Rc has a unique traffic of 6000 members each day, with 18 000 members.

I alone cant help all. But we together with our efforts can help many. Hope some RC members can help me in this mission.

Investment programs/Hyips that has bought ads with us and indirectly supported members that lost money in SI from 13 of july and til now are:

1) www.Yellowstones.net
    2) www.Offshoreclub.biz
    3) www.12dailyproforever.com
    4) www.Delfinvex.com
    5) www.forex4riches.alstonprice.com
    6) www.Investstability.com

Thank you very much for supporting RC 's members in reducing their losses from SI. There are so many that have lost, that your help is greatly appreciated, and will be remembered by us all. Solidarity is a rare word in our business. But we should all try to help as many as we can.

Advertisers: If you place an ad with us inn these times, i will make sure our members know, from where we got the money, and who is contributing to reduce Rolclub member's losses in SCAM!.

Members: You can send an email to [email protected] if $10 helps you. We also request that as many as possible that did get help from us, post that they did in this link: http://www.rolclub.com/showthread.php?t=8757 .

NOTE!
    We will check Ip's of each new member to see if some members are trying to register with different usernames to get "extra help", Please do not do it. You will lose the $, and get banned FOREVER.

Regards

Marek
    admin
    Rolclub.com

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Amen!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks

We just got another ad placed by one of the advertisers. That gave RC= $ more. We can now help those 15+ another 40 = 55 more people with 10 usd for their loses in SI.

Send email to [email protected]

We cant help all, i guess, but we will be open with what we funds we have, and how many we can help. It Depends on the $ we make from ads and ROL from programs we have invested inn.

We dont ask private member for help, or money! NO!!!!!!!
    We only ask hyip/investment programs to place ads with us, and indirectly mark there stand against SCAM, aswell as get advertising on our site.

Members, please also return a favor by going to the sites that has been mentioned amoung those that supported this projetc by RC.

Regards
    admin

Regards
    admin

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks

Maybe you could talk about this on other forums, and with others so the word gets out to all members all over. This way the word will also get out to the different hyips. Many might buy ads not only due to the fact that we have good traffic, but also to support this idea of fighting against SCAM! We will honor such hyips that support this idea with a MARK OF HONOR for supporting this idea,( we will make one 120x120 banner fo it now so they can upload it to their main sites! where all our ads $$$ go out to help members. They get their ads, our members can cover some losses. RC team happy.

Please help in every possible way.

regards
    admin

CEO OF YELLOWSTONES.NET
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Very good idea.
    I really wish that this action will help as many people scammed by SI as possible.

So I will do my part, and will give you money to help 100 more people.

The money is added in your Yellowstones.net account, so you will be able to distribute it.

It is a great pleasure for me to help this case.
    --
    YS Admin
    www.yellowstones.net
    --

Occasionally somewhere but NOT just anywhere...
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 650 Posts

What an excellent move this unprecedented move by Marek and YS is now leading the drive into... I can see just where the goodness is heading for and it all adds to the fact from a gesture Marek introduced which I am very proud he took it upon the members of ROLClub...for it is now showering us all with merits of good virtues that is in fact...blossoming out to reach the many more out there who are less fortunate and someday...we can take this incredible leap as a milestone to crossborders into places unknown and help many more earn some decent income...somehow... good going guys!!!

YB.

Quote Originally Posted by YS_Admin
    Very good idea.
    I really wish that this action will help as many people scammed by SI as possible.

So I will do my part, and will give you money to help 100 more people.

The money is added in your Yellowstones.net account, so you will be able to distribute it.

It is a great pleasure for me to help this case.
    Last edited by YogiBrood; 14-07-2006 at 05:08 PM.

Have U confirmed or R U satisfied with answer to your post? Click the "Thanks" button to show it.

My new Android experience, the>> Samsung S2 & this special>> APP to go with it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks

Helped about 51 with $10 each, have more then 90 people waiting for my to send them 10.

Yellowstones.net admin supported with 1000 USD. I can confirm that. Thank you so much for your help. I am sure those 100 i will devide this help on, will greatly appreciate your kind help.

I am getting a MARK OF HONOR developed. Its a 120x120 picture these investment programs can add on their site for helping members that lost money in SCAM, by buying ads on ROLCLUB.

Thank you.

Regards
    admin

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks

ROLCLUB HAS NOW HELPED 100 MEMBERS WITH 10 USD EACH.
    WE HOPE TO HELP MORE. WE NEED SOME $$$ more ads income, to do that. We will keep working on this mission for a week more.

regards
    admin

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks

Okay guys.
    (DO READ POINT 7 ! AND MAKE MORE MONEY IN YS!!)

Situation Repport:

1) 106 paid $10 usd til now.

2) i have sent an email to many asking about their ys accounts.waiting.

3) Dont send me the same email many times. I have auto responding email on when you email [email protected], It means, when you email it, you will get the same email many times. It saves me time as it contains all the info i need from you to send you the $10 usd. I had a great laugh when i saw a few members didnt understand what email autoresponder is because: When they emailed me the details i needed to send 10, they just got an automatic email asking for details again. When they sent it again, the same happend again. One person sent the same email 20 times atleast.LOL, His last email to me was,

"Admin, should i email, PM, FAX, SMS, Send a letter to you so you get the details? I have sent you the details many times over. How many times do you want the details still? Maybe i should get my family to send it to you aswell, LOL!..."

4) For some 17-18 members i could not transfer the $10 usd due to a error. dont know why my self. i have asked ys_admin to fix and explain. Maybe those members that has this problem can ask YS_admin, or make new accounts.

5) 15-16 members has problems with creating accounts in YS.

6) I do not promote YS, i ask you to open an account only, so i can transfer you the $10 from my Account in YS, as i have my money there.
    Its a hyip so be carefull. I took my risk, and if i lose, its my own problem.
    You can decide what you wish to do with the 10 you have in you yellowstones.net account.

If you wish to take it out, use the WD principle, it takes 1 sec, and its in your Egold. I have done that, and know it works perfect.

Or you can let it grow. But if any losses later, i am not responsible. I have sent those 106 members $10, I know if i wanted, i could take out those 1060 USD in egold, and go for a weekend trip somewhere and have fun, as YS pays out for now. But i much rather have you to have them. I will manage myself very well.

READ NR 7 VERY CAREFULLY. YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY!

7) I could not ask anyone else then you guys to help me with one thing.
    * Tell as many members on other forums about RC, and that we help members that lost money in scam. I did not know that 10 usd could help so many. I am sure many more will come when they get to know that i keep my word. I dont have unlimited resources of the green, but can help a few more. If you help me spread the word. More investment programs will buy ads, more $$$ come inn, and as a result of it more 10s will go out again in aid for members that need it badly.

First 10 members that do this can email me at [email protected] about what forums they have posted the news of RC helping members with $10 for their losses in SCAM. Send me back the link to the forums with the link to the thread you posted it inn, so i can see it. Please also help a few with their questions about this. It must be hyip forums/investment related forums. If you do so, i will add you another 5 usd for each forum you post inn. If the forum alread has a member from RC's post about this matter,and you came later then them, then i will not pay you. Only the first to post person in each forum get another $5. If you post in 10 forums, you will get 50, rest will get 0. If you post in 20 forums, i will give you 5x20= 100 usd.
    Also add me the username you have inn YS, so i can send money, if someone else hasent posted in that forum before you.

When you send me this info to [email protected], make the subject
    " Forum i posted the news inn" Tell in the news to those forums also that those that now buy ads with Rolclub, and support the scammed members in SI, on RC, will get a logo " MARK of HONOR" so they can add it to their websites. We have had many hyips asking about this deal. Many have already bought ads for the sake of ads, but also to carry the MARK againts SCAM from RC, to mark their stance from it.

8)I am going to bed. Alittle tired. Will come back and have a look at what happens here in 8 h. I am on GMT+2.

Thank you.

Marek
    Regards

admin

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks

IF YOU DONT SEND ME BOTH ROLCLUB AND YELLOWSTONES.NET USERNAME. YOU WILL WASTE MY AND YOUR TIME, AND GET $0 !!!!!!!

SEND ME BOTH IN THE SAME EMAIL fOR GOD SAKE!

[email protected]

On 8 OUT OF 10 EMAILs I HAVE TO SPEND TIME TELLING THEM ABOUT Sending both Usernames from ROlclub and Yellowstones.net. SOON i will just delete such requests and not even answer you! Trying to help you, and your making this very difficult!

ADMIN

12. Sponsored Links

Thread Information