Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The Latest News

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Pretty Amazing

Hi All PIPS Members,

I am amazed that when asked to give simple answers to simple questions related to OUR MONEY in PIPS, we don't get a single post for weeks and weeks, yet for the Lotto, we get 10+ in a few days. I guess the best way to divert attention away from real issues is to start something different and avoid the questions and answers altogether.

My neighbor is a pshychiatrist with an Autistic and OCD son. When his child starts getting out of control, he said the "way to bring him back" is to quickly divert his attention to something completely different so he no longer fixates on what was causing him to escalate. Maybe a similar method being used here?

I will be joining the Lotto site and hopefully get something out of it... I don't have anything to lose really... not like the real money I can only assume is gone from PIPS. I still have one burning question that has NEVER been answered directly from Bryan.

Here it is again:
    Is our money in PIPS as reported on our ROL August 15, 2005 still there, was it "also virtual money" (as is this LOTTO test) or is it gone?

I respectfully request an answer not only for myself, but for every member of this PIPS membership family!

Geo

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I have a friend who is also in PIPS whose friend had BIG money invested in PIPS, so much so that he flew to Malaysa earlier this month to talk to the bank president himself. Now I am not sure how accurate this info is because it is 3rd party to me but my friend is very reliable, after all I trusted him on the PIPS program. He said the bank president said all the papers , computers and programs, everything has been released back to Bryan Marsdan and the money in the accounts no longer have a "hold" on them. Well where do we go from here?? I would think that Byyan would be trying to get the PIPS up and running again instead of bringing out a new Lotto scheme??? Anyone else think this way????

Feedback Score
    Thanks

One reason I joined PIPS was that it is not an MLM program. I could make a genuine investment and gain a great return without having to rip off friends and family - aka Amway etc.
    HAlotto is MLM and therefore as low as Amway and friends, and I want nothing to do with it. I still have faith in Bryan and patiently wait for BON to complete their investigation so the real PIPS will return.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Joined Ha lotto while waiting for Pips
    The FlockStar

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Joined ha lotto
    The FlockStar

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Then only update that interests me is the one that will allow us to get our money back! I have over $17k in Pips since 2004 and so far I have not received a single payment. Bryan has repeatedly stated that we would not loose any money so instead of starting a new program I would prefer to see more updates on the current situation with BNG and Pips!!

Brian

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irishbrian
    Then only update that interests me is the one that will allow us to get our money back! I have over $17k in Pips since 2004 and so far I have not received a single payment. Bryan has repeatedly stated that we would not loose any money so instead of starting a new program I would prefer to see more updates on the current situation with BNG and Pips!!

Brian
    I fully agree. I wonder also any Malaysian member is in touch with BN?

pinetree

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Exclamation pippin for some cash

the waiting has made we crazy I'm a block of cheese! Time for a glass of windshield whiper fluid ah hits the spot I must bow to my links.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Talking

Update us all ya want we would like to see some new pips website in a month!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Smile

Bryan has staed on many occasions that he wanted to launch the Lotto as a way for members to make some money whilst we are waiting for the investigation to finish. It also enables him to keep some of his charitable ambitions alive.

There is no three line whip forcing us to join so we can take it or leave it if we have enough money without it or if we do not approve of MLM.

There is absolutely no evidence that launching the Lotto has any adverse effect on the completion of the BN investigation and I think it is inconceivable that Bryan is doing this without BNs knowledge.

As for members being able to get statements from Bank Presidents that is also inconceivable when there has been no official statement issued.

So my question is why is such a simple situation being overcomplicated by some members. Surely some of the drivel in this thread is not meant to be taken seriously?

Going back to waiting patiently.

11. Sponsored Links
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information