If it takes two months to get the halotto program ready for launch (suppose it takes another two weeks), I wouldn't be surprised if it takes (I don't know how much but guess a lot) more time to get the rest of the restructured pips (incl organisation, employees, backoffice, converting & validating how many thousands user records) back on it's feet again.

Talking about time lines, btw... I hope the future will give us first of all more realistic time lines as I think the majority prefers to hear once 'give me a year' than 20 soons ;). The latter just keep people from taking their lives in their own hands... just mho.

Same goes for the halotto. If Bryan or ... would read this... Please... as I see no more reason why it should be delivered yesterday... and to look behind at the unfulfilled promises... All may be better off now if you just take time for a breath, triple the expected time you need... and have some time left to further test & debug delivering a fool and dummy proof application... and then have a relaxed, real 'go' ;).
This is not meant to be a blame/reprimand... rather a reality check of which imho all could benefit from.