Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Style
    well I for one wish someone would tell us something............my anxiety is about to get me down in the floor and put me in a "spinning toe hold" (an old, old wrestling move).......LOL............As you can tell I am having trouble sleeping......its almost 1:00 AM here and everybody else in the house is snoozing away..............except me. Maybe I should ask my anxiety to put me in a "sleeper hold" instead.......LOL.

Come on Bryan give us something............throw us a bone here..........(no pun intended LD)

Yo Style. . . . .It must be something in the air tonight! Its 01:47hrs here and I'm feeling the pressure too. You know how much I need this. I'd even settle for the lotto program to take off. I hope our ROL comes back soon. I have about 6 weeks of savings left. Take care Style. . . try to get some sleep.

-Alan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I think we are all very anxious.

Come on Bryan!

Throw us a bone here!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

LOL.............I slept about 2 1/2 hours Tuesday night, about that much or a little more Monday and here I still cant sleep tonight...............if we dont get something soon at this pace I wont be around to enjoy it when it does come...........LOL

Feedback Score
    Thanks

LuckyDog .. . . . .. where did you get that cool animation w/ the dog fetching???

-Alan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi Style

have you tried any QiGong
    Its amazing ,really, and the best I have found is
    Spring forest Qigong
    I feel wonderful and sleep really well after this
    People are healing themselves of many things with this particular form of it

All the best

Greg

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Nobody is more anxious than I am to get this over with and get back to where we belong, but it is not in my hands.

With respect to the lotto I am screaming at the programmers everyday, we are not too far away, hang in there.

Bryan
    Last edited by BM; 22-12-2005 at 11:40 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I believe its "hang in THERE." Haha I'm kidding man. Merry Christmas Bryan and I wish you well. (I'm an editor)

Feedback Score
    Thanks

i noticed that bryan did not deny or confirm the claim that bnm's investigation on pips is over. ;)

normally he would confirm a rumour if it was untrue. maybe he forgot.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

It is good to hear from you Bryan... Please let us know when they let you have full control... Merry Christmas....

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hesitatenot
    Yes, it is an interesting perspective. I guess it would depend upon what value we place on Bryan's posts.

Reason being, Bryan's last post on 12/28 he stated "When BN let me know what the status is I will let you know."
    If we take the word "when" in the context it was written it would mean "at the time that", which I interpret to mean that he would let us know "at the time that" BN lets him know.
    On 11/26 Bryan stated "BN has to return our servers and documents when all this is over before we can reconcile any accounts." He also stated "When we do get it all back it will take some time to sort through it all and get it back in order."

So in summary, if Bryan is holding to his words, then that would mean that BN has not let him know the status yet, since he has not let us know as he stated he would do. It would also mean that he obviously has not received possession of the servers and documents.
    And as he stated even when he does let us know the status it will still take time to sort through it all and get it back in order, since it is most likely not a plug-n-play situation.

Since everyone knows that Bryan is a man of his word, then I would have to think that this is the way the scenario will unfold.
    Based upon this information I would have to interpret any other scenarios to be contrary to Bryan's word.

But then again, I just read em for what they say!
    12/28?-Today is 12/22-Time travel-INTERSETING!

11. Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information