Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

thank you for taking care of us, and i'm hanging in there and i want to start another account for someone as soon as it's ok to do so. again thank you and hopefully this will end soon and we can all relax. sandy

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thank you Bryan and Sharon for the hard work you are doing. It is enormous. It takes a lot of courage and strength to do the work you are doing, which is highly appreciated. It seems that God has listen to my prayers for you. Now the light has started to shine in the tunnel. Soon it will fill the whole tunnel, and the tunnel will disappear-there will only be sunshine. You will be the winners. Thank you so much for your weekly updates. They are very important! GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. You have been and are in my prayers. My heart tells me that you will beat this.
    Remember-the Good ones always win.
    Greetings from Norway

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thank you Bryan & Sharon for your continuous work and devotion....May God Bless You.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default a joyful THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan and Sharon,

Thank you seems very inadequate for all you have done and are doing to help the little guy (and the guy down and out for the count).

I am awed by your persistance and just want you to know how much we appreciate all that you are doing.

We're behind you all the way!! God Bless and be sure to take care of yourselves. We don't want PIPS back at the expense of you and Sharon.

Peace,

Lynne and family

Occasionally somewhere but NOT just anywhere...
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 650 Posts

Thanks again Bryan and to you Sharon for looking after him and both hanging on firmly back there.

The following is better made known here and rightfully among ALL of you that are prepared to chip in, in whatever way... so Bryan may get some funds moving to kickstart and lift off what's needed with priority.

You ALL believe in PIPs as I do...but I'm now with a Nr 1 Travel organisation and we have our own travel operations and our own site and domain.

With this post, I offer www.PIPSTRAVEL.com for sale to the highest bidder starting no less than $25,000 and the highest bidder by 21st Dec would see 75% heading to Bryan & Sharon to help them out in sorting in whatever way they can to help out rejuvenate the return & restructuring program as he now have with him.

All costs shall be borne by the successful bidder and transfer of the sale will be handled by my Corporate lawyer and only through the legitimate involvement of a Bank I shall reveal when the time arrives. Confidentiality is guaranteed, PM or email me only if you are a serious bidder, I am not planning to ask a deposit unlike what you get through Ebay or the likes.

You can afford it, and you are serious, your bids will be published here on ROLclub, 5% will go to Marek to sustain ROLclub and your abbreviated initials will accompany your bids so no one needs to know who exactly are involved.

21st December at 23:59 GMT I shall stop the bidding and the winner will be contacted. Your only commitment to bid is first to email me with your full details, if I cannot reach you by phone wherever you are on this planet to make known which abbreviated initial you will be accorded with, only you would be disappointed in not having the chance to bid for this exclusive domain name on the internet!!!

After that, you can still do business through me with our Organisation that has more than 350,000 active members across 64 countries and we do business only with IATA approved airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruiseliners to leading train services around the globe and many more establishments in the Travel Industry.

I think I can also afford to give away 2% to the person who provided the tip to the winning bidder, you too stand a chance to earn something only after you provide your full details.

I hope this small gesture can find extra weight and assistance to Bryan & Sharon soon....!

YB.

Cc to Bryan and Marek
    Last edited by YogiBrood; 29-11-2005 at 02:48 AM.

Have U confirmed or R U satisfied with answer to your post? Click the "Thanks" button to show it.

My new Android experience, the>> Samsung S2 & this special>> APP to go with it.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hey Boss, Hope all is well with you.
    God Bless

Feedback Score
    Thanks

After getting an update of the thefts from the various premises of the Bistro, Coffee House etc and found that they have now reached more than 1/2 Million in value as well as the devastation of the premises, you really do not know how uplifting it has been for us to read the posts in this forum.

Thank you all for your words of support and offers of help. We really appreciate the offers but until we get the 3 truckloads of documents back there is little that can be done on this front.

We have a contracted team working on the new programs for us and hopefully the first modules will be ready for implementation soon.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Go Bryan! You have our prayers and support.
    God Bless

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Sorry about the news Bryan

So sorry to hear about the continuing theft from your premises.Absolutely disgraceful.

Good news about the scripts,we are ALL hoping the programme will be up soon.

If BN have nothing, why dont they throw the towel in and stop the mindless devestation to property and peoples lives.

Keep your chin up Bryan, we are all behind you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks

Thanks again Bryan. Keep smiling.

11. Sponsored Links
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information