Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan,
    I want to thank you for coming on this forum. I am not sure I understand the obstacles before you but I want you to know I support you and have confidence in your honesty and persistance. I will always appreciate hearing from you. Gary

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Exclamation

A reminder to everyone who can help.

Quote Originally Posted by support4PIPS
    Hello everyone.

There has been some negativity and totally false information floating around the forums re fundraising. Bryan IS aware of the fundraiser
    and even posted in one of the fundraiser threads we initiated. Tom (topwinners/kids bible) is 100% behind this cause too, again he has posted his support. Many pioneers have also attested to the legitimacy of this very real need.
    As forum members, you cannot get more verificaton than that, given the sensitivity of the situation.

I can assure every single one of you that these funds are needed and that this fundraiser is completely legitimate.

ALL donated funds, are being used for the BM/PIPS FUND. Those of us co-orindating this effort and paying expenses out of our
    own pockets. ALL your money will reach Bryan safely and legally.

There are 3 witnesses including a CPA with statments and screenshots of all movement. We are running this fundraiser as
    any legitimate group would.

Bryan and Sharon will also be given a list of all those who have come forward and donated. It is only fair that he is aware of
    those generous people who are contributing to the cause.

For all those who have kindly given, you will be pleased to know we will have the first installment on its way to Bryan late this week!

I understand that the total raised would be of great interest to you all, particularly to those kind people who have donated,
    and many have done so more than once which is terrific.

Every single cent is a step in the right direction.

Here is the best indicator as to the total we have raised I can give you ...

WE HAVE RAISED ENOUGH TO FUND THE LAWYERS FOR approximately ONE WEEK!

I hope you can all understand now why we are asking for more.

All you need to do is send an email to [email protected] (gmail not qmail) and specify which method of payment you prefer.

To read more just visit this link http://www.rolclub.com/showthread.php?t=3002

Please, I urge you all to take this seriously.

Our goal remains

support4PIPS

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Talking Thanks for that replay Brian

I been patiently waiting for Pips to comeback so get this replay would be great I really hope pips comes back rather then have our intial investemnt returned the potential is greater also like the fact that we won't be starting for scratch either

WAY TO GO MAN,

Staying faithfull about the whole thing now since you made this reply

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi Bryan.....so far things sound encouraging!!!! I do havae a question....What is going to happen to the money that was put into wire transfer....will that come thru also???

Thanks!!
    Goldbullion!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan, The money that was invested, has it been earning while this has been going on , or will it start where it left off? Thank you for hanging in there. Rich

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hello Bryan
    When PIPS returns---get rid of the Forum. You don't even need a website! There are programs out there that are very successful(not as large as PIPS)that send out their weekly news notifying their members of the condition and earnings of their program---NO FORUM!! That's all a member needs other than receiving their earnings. They have eliminated all of the comments and negatives of the naysayers that would have their voices and opinions heard thereby poisoning the program.They also eliminate any "snoops" that have ulterior motives! IT WORKS!!!
    And yes, their members can still E-mail them with concerns and they respond. That's the way it should be! You don't need all of the "commotion" that is generated by a Forum.
    Your group needs peace and quiet thereby allowing you to go about the business of generating revenues. A Forum is a cesspool of opinions and comments that come from all parts of the world and you can't satisfy the world. ELIMINATE the Forum. Ralphrita

Feedback Score
    Thanks

As a friend: an open invitation to Bryan and Sharon to stay with me if and when they come to visit us in North America.

as for ralphrita's post, yes, that is a valid point. There are now progams with no back office, it works and works well. No place for troublemakers to gather info and there are ways payments can be done even with the site DDOSed. There are new and innovative alternatives.

BB

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Dear Bryan, i don't write very often, but i just keep faith and always trust you, just hope that everythings will go ok whith you and Sharon, God bless you and all the work you are doing for the people, many thank's

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Ralphrita,

Although I appreciate what you are saying, the PIPS community and the great works that have been achieved over the past couple of years through members was all due to the forum and the spirit that was created by the community itself.

There will be a forum in the backoffice of the restructured version, but the only access will be via members login to their account. We will know EXACTLY who is posting what because the forum accounts are directly tied to the members account.

Anyone that gets out of line will not only be banned from the forum but they will also lose their pips account as well.

Bryan

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    There will be a forum in the backoffice of the restructured version, but the only access will be via members login to their account. We will know EXACTLY who is posting what because the forum accounts are directly tied to the members account.

Anyone that gets out of line will not only be banned from the forum but they will also lose their pips account as well.

Bryan

Hey Bryan

Now that IS definately a move in the right direction!

11. Sponsored Links
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread Information