Bitcoin is extremely volatile. If you are willing to take the risk, first make sure you understand what you are investing in and have a crypto investment strategy.

Also, make sure you aren’t investing simply because you have a fear of missing out.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

There are a number of questions you should ask yourself before getting involved:

Do I understand what I am investing in and how bitcoin and the crypto market work?

Am I happy with the level of risk?

How much more expensive is it now compared to a few months ago? If so, why am I wanting to buy a thing because its price is higher? Where else in my life do I do that?

Is there any evidence to suggest prices could rise even higher?

If I buy it now with a view to sell it for even more later, who do I think will buy it from me for that higher price and why?

Have I convinced myself that I am in some way “in the know?”

If you don’t have answers to these questions, it’s probably not a good idea to invest. If you do buy bitcoin, make sure you aren’t putting the money you need on the line.
Thanks for reading!