Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default What kind of flooring to do for rental property?

I'm doing a small renovation on my first rental property and I'm having a hard time deciding what to do for the floors. It's a 3 bedroom 1
    5 bath side by side. I'm thinking laminate tiles throughout the downstairs and upstairs. Myvsexind option would be laminate down stairs and carpet upstairs or maybe laminate through the hallway upstairs and carpet in the bedrooms. Any ideas?

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi! In such matters, I always turn to lawyers, unfortunately, it is not always possible to find a good lawyer the first time

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hello natedog7700! I read your thread about what repairs you want to do in your rented apartment. I am sure that you will succeed, but I have one question about finances. Are you taking out a mortgage to make renovation in your real estate? I rent several apartments and if they need to be renovated, then I take a small mortgage. I cannot do without the help of Mortgage Advice Bristol when I need to take out a mortgage or a real estate loan, as financial literacy is not my strong point. I am very interested in how you solve your financial issues. Do you resort to the help of various financial advisors or do you do everything yourself?

5. Sponsored Links

Thread Information