Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Would you prefer carrying an Umbrella during rainy season?

Well, rains have started in India, but not in the real sense.Pre monsoon rain showers are likely to hit Mumbai, India in another weeks time.What I want to know is that in such a situation will you use an umbrella or a raincourt?
    In Gulf countries, umbrella are hardly used.What is your choice and mention your country so that I can compare your opinion accordingly.

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Raincoat of course

currently in malaysia now...

i would prefer to wear a raincoat than umbrella.this is because i found several good dispossable raincoat in the market. it is a pack size of a credit card. very easy to carry around and pun in a pocket. it also can be used for several time as long as it is not torn a part.

but i would recommend a proper raincoat because it will protect you and your clothes meanwhile umbrella just provide you a small shelter to avoid the rain.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi There,

I love to walk in the rain. That is one of my most favorite things to do. I even like jogging in the rain, and did that for 18 years when I lived in the Puget Sound area of Washington State, USA--around Seattle. In fact they call people like me "Rain Runners." and there was a group of joggers that made an organization of joggers that named themselves "Rain Runners." I never joined because I don't like to be in groups unless they are about making money, like this ROLCLUB. or network marketing groups.

It just seems groups end up being dating clubs for adults who are lonely. That is my experience. Money is a good focus for adults. Nothing wrong with dating. It just seems to me people just need to be honest about their intentions and stick to business of the organization.

Back to the question, and this is my official answer:

A: I prefer no raincoat, and no umbrella.

Bring it on Gods of Water and Thunderstorms!

I now live in Florida, USA, which has violent lightening and thunder storms. The rain comes down in bucketloads. When I get caught in downpours, I take off my shoes and walk in that warm rain. It makes so much more sense to me rather than walking in your good shoes and they get all wet and stretched out. Take them off! It is just water, for goodness sake.

I have never...yet...found a man who shares my passion. That, my dears, will be the man that captures my heart.

That's right---you heard it here in the ROLCLUB Forum. And you guys think you have to spend all kinds of money on a woman to get her to like you.....silly guys.

Hey, you asked! I couldn't help putting in my little reply.

I also like running around naked in the rain, but I cannot get away with that too often. I am alway thinking about that, however. I can do that when living out in the countryside.

Remember that famous movie with Gene Kelly where he meets a girl he falls for, and while being smitten with Cupid's Arrows, he gets caught in the rain, and starts dancing & singing this song:

"I'm singing in the rain! Just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling. I'm happy again. There's a smile on my face. For the whole human race. Just singing, just singing in the rain!!!"

Now that's fun!

sistersister
    Last edited by sistersister; 28-04-2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: because I can!
    INTENTION LEADS THE QI

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I will carry umbrella during rainy season. Prevention is better than cure?

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I would prefer if someone else will carry an umbrella for me ;)

7. Sponsored Links

Thread Information