Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike5200 View Post
    Upon receiving chairman of the fair. Finance Minister confirms the completion of the budget in 2007

Translated version of http://www.uruklink.net/
    I can't get link to work....is this article from today?

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    Lunar,
    This link hasn't been working for some time now and thats why I was asking as well. I remember SGS saying that this was a link to watch for.
    So, I'm not sure whats up. Seeing as it is still not working, how did that article get attached to that link?.............Weird. (Uruklink.net, the Iraq government's main Web site.)

This page comes up though:
    Uruk Account Management - Existing User Login (This is not it either. Looks like an internet access company(?))
    Last edited by Loki; 20-01-2007 at 07:49 PM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    Found this on another forum
    And Heymann told the minister to the concerns of the banking and business community, as well as citizens, fear of the Iraqi market due to the pressure of the implications of such a measure might lead to some sort of instability in trade exchanges, in estimating the value of the dinar exchange rate of foreign currencies, including the dollar. He described the High Director of the Bank of Credit Iraqi Fuad bono statement by the Minister of Finance <very important>, in terms of equality of the dinar dollar, pointing out <that it is pleasant to the hearts of Iraqis, who are looking to restore the strength of the Iraqi currency, as it was before the 1990s of the last century, he wondered whether the national economy in its current capable of the transition to equal dinar dollar>? Bono, however, has often including the Minister Zubaidi on the support and backing of the World Bank proposed this, and said :> The current study data make it wait to give a definitive opinion on the subject.

Translated version of الموقع الرسمي لجريدة الأهالي العراقية - الاوساط المصرفية والتجارية تبدي اهتماما كبيرا بمقترح مساواة الدينار بالدولار mid=30
    This is indeed some great news. Does anyone know the date of the article..I click on the link and see nothing but arabic as i know you guys put it into a translator.
    Use common sense...the world may just start look different....its always fun to dream...and you never know they may come true ONE DAY

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Lunar,
    This link hasn't been working for some time now and thats why I was asking as well. I remember SGS saying that this was a link to watch for.
    So, I'm not sure whats up. Seeing as it is still not working, how did that article get attached to that link?.............Weird. (Uruklink.net, the Iraq government's main Web site.)

This page comes up though:
    Uruk Account Management - Existing User Login (This is not it either. Looks like an internet access company(?))
    Thanx Loki...maybe their site was up for awhile earlier. We'll see what Mike says when he posts.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dinartank View Post
    This is indeed some great news. Does anyone know the date of the article..I click on the link and see nothing but arabic as i know you guys put it into a translator.
    Here's the link from the original post dated January 20 2007:

الموقع الرسمي لجريدة الأهالي العراقية - الاوساط المصرفية والتجارية تبدي اهتماما كبيرا بمقترح مساواة الدينار بالدولار

Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,082 Times in 416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $onedaysoon$ View Post
    Columbia runs the negotiations for the accession of Iraq to the World Trade Organization
    الحياةLife
    WTO appointed chair of the action team on the management of accession negotiations in Iraq. The president of the WTO General Council, the Norwegian Eric Klein, the Ambassador of Colombia, Claudia Uribe,

Accession negotiations will be the President of Iraq. Uribe, will head the working group which will put demands multilateral trade prelude to Iraq's entry into the organization.
    الموقع الرسمي لجريدة الأهالي العراقية - كولومبية تدير مفاوضات انضمام العراق الى منظمة التجارة
    they are going to have to have internationally tradeable currency to get into the WTO and they are in the process right now of being eligible. its now or never!!
    JULY STILL AINT NO LIE!!!

franny, were almost there!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

You are always of top of it. Thanks SGS. There is no doubt, this is happening.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Is this the prelude to the announcement?????

Quote Originally Posted by dinartank View Post

Could this be it..???? .please someone clarify....I am not that bright, but it seems like they have just publicly said they are doing it but left out the actual amount.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    The site has never been down for me. I posted this same article Thursday from the site, so its at least 2 days old. Sometimes it takes a good 10 seconds to load. I believe Susie wants us to watch for the urulink/iqlaw site to come back on line, as it has been down for weeks. That is the site that will officially post the laws that are ratified.

Cheers!
    DayDream
    1.61 USD Yazzman Rate

11. Sponsored Links
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread Information