Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Investor seekingverities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    360
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default which e-currency to choose?

    If I got it right, e-gold and e-bullion is out of game and replaced by many other E-Currencies.

    I would like to know which are most popular and trusted E-Currencies at this moment?
    Is there any guarantee that these E-Currencies will not follow e-gold's footprints?
    That is the best (fastest, cheapest, most reliable) ways to fund/out exchange E-Currency accounts?

    If you decide to spend a moment of your time to educate me, thank you.
    BesteMoneys.com - about everything related to best e-currencies.
    Shares Program - 150% revenue sharing! 10% Affiliate Bonus.

    Humans cant always be right, but if we are afraid to be wrong, how will we become smarter!?

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I use WebMoney about 2 years. Trusted e-currency. The security is on good level. Firstly you register on website, then download file, and you must know to that file password to start using program. But you couldn't do any exchanges, until you activate youre computer. And only from that computer will be done every exchanges.

    Fees on every sending money to other purses is 1 %.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    64
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    if u interested !! contact me

  5. #4
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    345
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seekingverities View Post
    If I got it right, e-gold and e-bullion is out of game and replaced by many other E-Currencies.

    I would like to know which are most popular and trusted E-Currencies at this moment?
    Is there any guarantee that these E-Currencies will not follow e-gold's footprints?
    That is the best (fastest, cheapest, most reliable) ways to fund/out exchange E-Currency accounts?

    If you decide to spend a moment of your time to educate me, thank you.
    As for me I think LR is the best at the moment. So, you may try LR, i think it`s very convenient and fast.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I like c-gold and pecunix... established, fast, secure, easy and cheap to withdraw through exchangers. Can recommend to use e-forexgold.com for in and out exchanges.
    Live and let live

  7. #6
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    345
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I wanna ad that pecunix and perfect money also not bad, but I don`t think that they are enough secured.

  8. #7
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway / Poland
    Posts
    4,601
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    LR is the leading e-currency now. But there is never any guarantee when it comes to a payment processor of any kind...

    They lately increased the fee for use of their system, but it is considered E-gold's successor online today.

    Admin

  9. #8
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    345
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    LR is the leading e-currency now. But there is never any guarantee when it comes to a payment processor of any kind...

    They lately increased the fee for use of their system, but it is considered E-gold's successor online today.

    Admin
    But I think let their fee be high, but it will be a price of their service and often some companies are rather expensive but they are realiable, but in other hand not everyone will use them because of their high fee.

  10. #9
    Junior Member alien_tomatoes1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Liberty Reserve Better!!

    All the e-currency you guys used are good and excellent! Except E-Gold and E-Bullion!!

    But give Liberty Reserve a try!

    Very high value! For buying and selling!

    I use it a lot!

    By the way I found out a site using LR for listing e-book and buying from them! Can earn money from it!

    Visit them and take a look

    http://www.libertyebook.com

    Guys, I'm not promoting their site! They don't provide any affiliates yet!!!

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alien_tomatoes1 View Post
    All the e-currency you guys used are good and excellent! Except E-Gold and E-Bullion!!

    But give Liberty Reserve a try!

    Very high value! For buying and selling!

    I use it a lot!

    By the way I found out a site using LR for listing e-book and buying from them! Can earn money from it!

    Visit them and take a look

    http://www.libertyebook.com

    Guys, I'm not promoting their site! They don't provide any affiliates yet!!!
    R u promoting this e-book? r u interested in it?

  12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share |