Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Smile WOW! Low risk, and GREAT profit!

Hi!
    I just came across something that seems incredibly good!
    It's a pension plan - but not like the ordinary ones where you have to wait until you are 60-70 years old until it pays...Here you only have to wait until the program has 100 000 members!
    It costs 35$ to join, and when it pays out you get 55 000$!
    (and included in the 35$ is a debit card )

I am not sure exactly how it works but something like this: they sign you up for the insurance, and then somehow "takes over" the right to the benefits when it matures, i.e. when you turn 60 something. In turn you get the 55K when the program is full. Since the owners are trusts and companies I suppose it doesn't matter to them to wait "for ever"
    This is from the site:

The next step towards the completion of our business plan is that our organization pledge the pension insurance contract of yours for 60% of the face value of $200,000 giving a liquid assets of $120,000 to proceed further (please see the accurate calculations below). Out of this amount will be paid the single premium payment of member's insurance policy, worth $41,000 (the anticipated average premium of 34 years old person).

(Mortgaging the pension insurance contract is similar to property mortgaging when using the property itself as a collateral. The policy is a legally binding agreement given by a reputable insurance company.)

The most tempting item of expenditure from the member's aspect is the one-time Compensation of $55,000 paid out few months after the sign up and the closure of the program from new sign ups. On the very same date of the Compensation payout the Loyalty Program Rewards will also be processed and paid out (please see more details below).

On the very date the insured individual turns 67 and thus the policy matures, the insurance is paid in full for the Trust Partner. At this time the insured individual is not going to receive benefits anymore as he or she has already received the Compensation of $55,000, so there is no need to reflect on the program since you have received the funds.

After reading the site and the forum, I thought that the risk (35$) is worth it compared to the potential
    (But I am lousy at doing DD so it's more of a "gut feeling". Please do your own DD!)

You don't have to refer, but if you do you are nicely compensated, plus we reach the 100 000 quicker!

PM me for a link!

(if you do sign up, make a note of the e-gold batch number as you will need it later in the sign up process. Also write your email in the memo field; after the referralcode already there)
    /Karin
    Last edited by karinc; 13-01-2006 at 02:38 AM.

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Would like a link...

however, looks like the admin has turn off PM and emails in RolClub. Please send link to dotws2006 at yahoo.com. Thanks.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Please send me info and link.

[email protected]

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default WOW! Low risk, and GREAT profit!

Please send me the link !

[email protected]

Thanks
    Rolf

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default please send link

please send link

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Please send link to : [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Me too.

Please email me at [email protected].

John

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default PLEASE send ME the link...

hi,
    tried to pm you, but it is not possible for the time being... please send me the link to; [email protected]

thanks in advance!

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karinc
    Hi!
    I just came across something that seems incredibly good!
    It's a pension plan - but not like the ordinary ones where you have to wait until you are 60-70 years old until it pays...Here you only have to wait until the program has 100 000 members!
    It costs 35$ to join, and when it pays out you get 55 000$!
    (and included in the 35$ is a debit card )

I am not sure exactly how it works but something like this: they sign you up for the insurance, and then somehow "takes over" the right to the benefits when it matures, i.e. when you turn 60 something. In turn you get the 55K when the program is full. Since the owners are trusts and companies I suppose it doesn't matter to them to wait "for ever"
    This is from the site:

The next step towards the completion of our business plan is that our organization pledge the pension insurance contract of yours for 60% of the face value of $200,000 giving a liquid assets of $120,000 to proceed further (please see the accurate calculations below). Out of this amount will be paid the single premium payment of member's insurance policy, worth $41,000 (the anticipated average premium of 34 years old person).

(Mortgaging the pension insurance contract is similar to property mortgaging when using the property itself as a collateral. The policy is a legally binding agreement given by a reputable insurance company.)

The most tempting item of expenditure from the member's aspect is the one-time Compensation of $55,000 paid out few months after the sign up and the closure of the program from new sign ups. On the very same date of the Compensation payout the Loyalty Program Rewards will also be processed and paid out (please see more details below).

On the very date the insured individual turns 67 and thus the policy matures, the insurance is paid in full for the Trust Partner. At this time the insured individual is not going to receive benefits anymore as he or she has already received the Compensation of $55,000, so there is no need to reflect on the program since you have received the funds.

After reading the site and the forum, I thought that the risk (35$) is worth it compared to the potential
    (But I am lousy at doing DD so it's more of a "gut feeling". Please do your own DD!)

You don't have to refer, but if you do you are nicely compensated, plus we reach the 100 000 quicker!

PM me for a link!

(if you do sign up, make a note of the e-gold batch number as you will need it later in the sign up process. Also write your email in the memo field; after the referralcode already there)
    /Karin

Please email info
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    kozmar

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Here's some additional info I got about it from a fellow Swede. I have tried to translate it into English
    -----------

It’s a kind of pension insurance, ”Endowment Policy”
    which is common in Great Britain and certain other parts of the world but that is totally unknown of in other countries e.g. Sweden and USA

When the insured person reaches a certain age, in this case 67 years, a one-time payment of $200 000 is paid to the owner of the insurance (the owner does not have to be the insured person)

Payment happens whether the insured person is alive or not. But the insurance can also be sold anytime before ”payment date”. This is very common in for ex. Great Britain where it is considered as a valuable paper like shares or bonds. This kind of insurance is even traded on the London stock market.

Among big investors this is a very interesting investment form. In this case we are talking about 12 billion dollars. If you have that kind of money to invest it is not so easy to find good and safe investments. Therefore, a big post of ”Endowment Policy” is very attractive.

There are other advantages for an investor with ”Endowment Policy”. If he wants, he can immediately sell some of the insurances with a profit at the London Stock Exchange. He can also choose to keep the insurances and use them as a security for bigger loans that can be used for other investments.
    If the insurances are owned by a trust or company they can declare the whole payment that will be paid as an asset already from the beginning. That means a higher value of the company with advantages as a higher credit rating etc.

Now they have made it possible for 100 000 persons to receive such an insurance for a one time payment of 35$ that you will get 55 000 for. There have been other similar programs previously that have paid as promised.
    ---------------------------------------

For each person that joins the GPP an ”Endowment Policy” is started. It will pay 200 000 when the insured person (you, I…) reaches 67 years. Each insurance costs approx. 41 000 USD (calculated on an average age of 34 years) This premium is paid by the finance institutes that finances the whole program.

They also pay 55 000 USD to every member for the right to sign an insurance on the member. But it is not the insured member but the financing institute that is beneficiary of the insurance and receives the 200 000 when due (unless he has sold the insurance before). On top of this the financing institute pays 24 000 for referrals

So the financiere (?person that pays) pays:
    41 000 USD as a premium
    55 000 USD as compensation to every member
    24 000 USD in provisions/ referrals.

As a total, the ”financiere” (what IS the correct word??!?) pays 120 000 USD for each insurance. In return he gets an insurance that is guaranteed to give him 200 000 when the insured person reaches 67 years (or would be 67 if dead before) .
    You can read about the other advantages he gets in my earlier post.
    The 35$ it costs to become a member goes to the cost it takes to administer the program before it pays and also includes an anonymous debit card.

12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information