Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Compulsory vaccination! Keep Your Eyes On These

COMPULSORY VACCINATION

Senate bill 1873 and House bill 3970
    (Pending legislation you need to know about)

Following are some excerpts from a recent email. These bills will have a direct impact on all of us. Please take the time to read this info and check into these bills for yourself before you no longer have a choice.

Paired bills concerning vaccines & vaccination issues:

"I urge you to take action on this issue, pass this email to everyone you know and become a source of information and strength to everyone you know.
    The threats' names are Senate bill 1873 and House bill 3970. They set the stage for mass forced vaccines. For noncompliance they offer imprisonment and/or quarantine without probable cause or scientific evidence of illness or contamination.
    the paired bills, S1873 and HR3970. S1873 would absolve vaccine manufactures and
    agents of any harm caused by vaccines. HR3970 not only absolves makers of vaccines, it threatens to permit the government to force me and my loved ones to submit to vaccination for any purpose it chooses, regardless of the dangers inherent in the material and procedure. Vaccinations are increasingly understood to be dangerous.
    Also, S1873 and HR3970 prevent Freedom of Information Act or other transparency measures regarding the contents of the vaccines which may be used, and forbid consumers (including parents of children vaccinated) from learning what was injected into their bodies.Vaccines are coming under increasing scrutiny. Most of the recent vaccines have not proved effective but proved unnecessary and dangerous. Compulsory vaccination is an abomination. US Government life-and-death powers over Americans who have neither redress nor oversight are not only unwise but mad.
    Here are some sites to which you can go to get in-depth information about this troubling question:
    · Vaccination Information and Choice Network
    · Vaccine Dangers
    · Vaccination Dangers
    · Deep Down Wellness
    · NCOW
    · Rense.com
    · The Vaccine Page
    · National Vaccine Information Center

GATOR
    Gator

2. Sponsored Links
    Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Scary how no response here. Seems as it doesn't interest anyone which is sad.
    Micky

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gator
    COMPULSORY VACCINATION

Senate bill 1873 and House bill 3970
    (Pending legislation you need to know about)

Following are some excerpts from a recent email. These bills will have a direct impact on all of us. Please take the time to read this info and check into these bills for yourself before you no longer have a choice.

Paired bills concerning vaccines & vaccination issues:

"I urge you to take action on this issue, pass this email to everyone you know and become a source of information and strength to everyone you know.
    The threats' names are Senate bill 1873 and House bill 3970. They set the stage for mass forced vaccines. For noncompliance they offer imprisonment and/or quarantine without probable cause or scientific evidence of illness or contamination.
    the paired bills, S1873 and HR3970. S1873 would absolve vaccine manufactures and
    agents of any harm caused by vaccines. HR3970 not only absolves makers of vaccines, it threatens to permit the government to force me and my loved ones to submit to vaccination for any purpose it chooses, regardless of the dangers inherent in the material and procedure. Vaccinations are increasingly understood to be dangerous.
    Also, S1873 and HR3970 prevent Freedom of Information Act or other transparency measures regarding the contents of the vaccines which may be used, and forbid consumers (including parents of children vaccinated) from learning what was injected into their bodies.Vaccines are coming under increasing scrutiny. Most of the recent vaccines have not proved effective but proved unnecessary and dangerous. Compulsory vaccination is an abomination. US Government life-and-death powers over Americans who have neither redress nor oversight are not only unwise but mad.
    Here are some sites to which you can go to get in-depth information about this troubling question:
    · Vaccination Information and Choice Network
    · Vaccine Dangers
    · Vaccination Dangers
    · Deep Down Wellness
    · NCOW
    · Rense.com
    · The Vaccine Page
    · National Vaccine Information Center

GATOR
    They will have to run me down to give a vacination of any kind. The last one
    I had in 1955,darn near killed me. It was forced by the AF, not had one since.
    Don't intend to start now. I do not take any kind of prescription drugs. There are to many natural cures out there. Just have to find them.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

This scares me very much. Here is NZ we have just come off of a nationwide menegitis vaccination campaign. The government scared people into vaccinating their children by using musicians and 'hip' childrens television presenters to advertise the campaign. They also had a poster child, a poor little girl who had lost her limbs to another form of the disease, yet never did they tell you that there is no vaccine for that particular strain, and they led everyone to believe that the vaccine they had would stop this happening to their child. The vaccine had not be completely tested, infact the country that they 'bought' it off abandoned the trials on it as it wasnt living up to the expectations, yet parents here were not told that, they administered it to the children through the schools, and the stories that I heard of children fainting, screaming, loosing all their colour etc etc were frightening, but what was more disturbing was the fact the NONE of these side effects were reported. The government has now just this past week told parents of very young children under 1 that they have to have another vaccination, that makes FOUR, because they have just discovered that the three advised do not give enough protection or some other bullshit like that. There have been a very few, very small articles is some newspapers, one I read there were 10 babies, all fully vaccinated who contracted menegitis. Proof enough for those against the programme, that the vaccine doesnt work.

My opinion of this is that our government was 'trying' out their scare mongering tactics to see how easy it would be to get people to vaccinate. They suceeded as over 100,000 children were!!!! Not only that, it has divided communities. There are hard out supporters who believe blindly everything that they are fed, and then there are the hard out non supporters who question. The supporters tell you how their little jonny was ill for two weeks after the injection, couldnt get out of bed, absolutely wiped out (this seems to be the major, common side effect), yet the next time you speak to them they have just sent them off for their second injection and are grumbling because the kid is ill again and they have to take time off from work.

I will be watching this with great interest as what your country does seems to directly effect ours. Its like our government is in love with yours.

Wt5, I agree, they will have to find me and mine to vaccinate as well, problem is that with this proposed legislation they will turn people into criminals or lepers if they dont conform.

Micky, apathy is exactly what 'they' want. 'They' keep us occupied with other things like cheap imported items, and low interest rates, low wages, long hours, high power prices etc, etc so we are too tired, or preocuppied to be bothered with the really important things that affect out lives and our liberties. Classic example is the recent bill passed (the names eludes me at this point in time) that gives the power to the FDA over vitimans, and natural therapys.

Kind regards Klay (aka Watson - I cant remember the password)

Feedback Score
    Thanks

This is scary.

You are right all too few replies. People will be outraged when it is too late.

So what happened to the freedom that USA Stands for.

Unfortunately what becomes law in America becomes law everywhere else. The very essence of the concept of the law is pure evil.

I would rather go to prison than be vaccinated against my will.

I haven't had a vaccine since school. And I don't intend to start.

I consider my body sacrosanct to ME. I choose what goes into it, government or no government.

This is NWO preparation, who knows if these vaccines have triggers in them for population control etc, release something in so many years that will kill you.

I believe my body is currently better off from not having flue vaccs every year. If bird flue comes, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, my mind set is not to be vaccinated. I believe BF is a man made disease like aids, they all start in 3rd world and/or peasant areas.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Those who accept a law to force vaccines on people are expressing a lot of beliefs:

“I am so altruistic that I want to pay for the negligence of others.”

“I trust politicians so much I give them direct access to my blood.”

“ I am 100% certain they will never think of adding certain substances to the juice.”

“I think that vaccines are only good to people, there are no adverse effects.”

“I think that greedy companies know how to make fool proof vaccines and they will never take a short cut to make more money.”

“I am certain that companies have spent a lot of their profits to investigate long term effectsof vaccines on the immune system.

“I think human biology is so weak we need strange biological entities to survive.”

“I think that illness is totally a random phenomenon in which I have no responsibility.”

“I fear so much my biological environment that I must be protected by my government.”

To me, all such beliefs are false beliefs. That is why I will never be naive enough to accept any law forcing a violation of my body integrity.

If I care much about my heath, if I invest energy, time and money to be healthy, why should have to risk the consequences of mass medical procedures?

I am already forced to pay a state insurance that do not cover the products I use for my health.

I have loss the freedom to buy what I choose with my money. Yet, the products covered by the insurance are mostly dangerous to my health.

Even an Aspirin a day is now known, not only to make the stomach bleeding but to cause a vague of blindness from macular degeneration.

There are many political sides of this. If the government has the right to violate your intimacy to the point of penetrating your blood, how far are you from totalitarism? Staline or Hitler never went that far.

What “free” country would do this?

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Unfortunately, This has been going on for a long time. All of the babyboomer generation where inoculated with all types of retroviruses which have been playing havoc with their health most of their lives. Some of these are Diabetes, MS, Lougarics disease, Aids, pollo, parkinson, cancer, herpes, fungus of all types. If people really knew the truth we could put a stop to this tomorrow.
    Gator

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I, also, will not take a vaccination that they try to force on me! As far as the kids.....I know for quite some time, here in the US (at least in Michigan), you're kids were not allowed to attend school until all their vaccinations were brought up to date!

I also agree, that a lot of the diseases we see now a days, have been man made (aids being the primary one). A lot of my family think I believe in too many conspiracy theorys....to me that isn't the point.....the point is do you're own research and decide for yourself, but don't just take "their" word on everything that they spoon feed you!

Natural remedies are there for any one who does their research. One of my favorite testimonial people to attest to it, that also has an MD behind her name, is Dr. Day. Check out her website....see the breast cancer she cured with natural remedies....then tell me it doesn't work! Yet you don't hear the government/news media broadcasting these things all over the place....because they would then lose money from all those surgerys, etc.
    It really irates me!!!

http://www.drday.com
    jjm

Free! Create Endless Websites With The Single Click of a Button ==> http://www.hypervre.com/?affiliate=5983

YOUR Father's Legacy...His Story...His Words

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjm
    It's a great site - thanks for sharing that - I wan't to buy everything there.

Need more dosh - donations welcom lol

Occasionally somewhere but NOT just anywhere...
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 650 Posts

Hmmm, it is a GREAT & responsible contribution you took to share this here on the forum but as you can see, some or most are either away, on other forums as well and others may simply find priorities such as these are the least for them... being too "culled" by their PIPs account and at a loss for further uplift... and for the other less worried...that's the complacent community that fears NOT at all...for them, You ONLY live Twice...after PIPs perhaps, so why bother they wil ask???

I hope people still do take seriously and get vaccinated, it can and is slowly proving to be viral and through the air....whoever says it won't affect them by a million... needs to be clubbed by a baseball bat....

YB.

Have U confirmed or R U satisfied with answer to your post? Click the "Thanks" button to show it.

My new Android experience, the>> Samsung S2 & this special>> APP to go with it.

12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information