Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.

Thread: AR-15 or 22lr

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default AR-15 or 22lr

Hey all. What's the difference between ar15 and 22lr? I can't seem to understand it.

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Not a big difference. I tried at gunshop in USA both. Me no expert but I like more shotguns on boars. Those are a lot money.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I had both ar15 and lr22, now I use only lr22. There are many opinions based on experience and somebody others advices. I need to know what I want for what use and personal preferences. My experience changed when I bought for example barrel for $200, instantly my aim progress changed, but needed time to adapt. And bought a new scope from https://www.ishunting.com/gear/scopes/best-22lr-scopes/. I'm very happy with my personal investment, I don't know what will be in the future. But I took it for myself as entertainment nothing more, polygon, weekends, that's' it. I stopped on vortex crossfire II fantastic - pure joy. Never had this experience before! Wish you luck, check it out you won't regret it :)

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuriisenbo View Post
    I had both ar15 and lr22, now I use only lr22. There are many opinions based on experience and somebody others advices. I need to know what I want for what use and personal preferences. My experience changed when I bought for example barrel for $200, instantly my aim progress changed, but needed time to adapt. And bought a new scope from https://www.ishunting.com/gear/scopes/best-22lr-scopes/. I'm very happy with my personal investment, I don't know what will be in the future. But I took it for myself as entertainment nothing more, polygon, weekends, that's' it. I stopped on vortex crossfire II fantastic - pure joy. Never had this experience before! Wish you luck, check it out you won't regret it :)

Fresh information is always good, I browsed 15 minutes that website, seems to me to be okay. Feedback is awsome. Thank you. Optics can't be ignored.

6. Sponsored Links

Thread Information