Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Is it sensible for me to migrate to the UK?

I'm shifting to the U.K in a month. Is life in the U.K depressing?

No.

As long as you have a reasonably well paid job and a decent place to live it's great. Just don't expect a North American lifestyle when it comes to material things. Everything in the UK is smaller.

There is a vibrant cultural scene, live music and theatre is in every city, and masses of history to soak up. When the weather is favourable (which is around two thirds of the time) there are some wonderful national parks and amazing coastal scenery. We have fantastic sports too: rugby (both kinds), soccer, cricket (in the summer), as well as all kinds of motor sports. In the summer there are festivals like Glastonbury and Edinburgh. There's always something to look forward to.

Don't believe the stories that half the country lives on beans on toast. Britain today is a melting pot of international cuisines and you can get just about anything you want fairly easily.

Most people have work, and violent crime is very low by international standards. Driving standards are high, and accident statistics reflect this (although there are always some *****s).

The only downsides to living in Britain are the relatively high levels of taxation, and some aspects of the climate. But nowhere is perfect, and for the most part the positives overwhelmingly outweigh the negatives.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Im-shifting-to...U-K-depressing

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
    Trade Forex, stocks, commodities, indices and cryptos with us: https://www.instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=LYZG

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Before migrating to UK, you need to know that there are a lot of taxes in the country. Majority of the income goes to the tax department. Life is tough there as you have to work hectic routine to make ends meet. It is your choice but you need to see the opposite side as well.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

You are lucky if you are moving to the UK. The life here is full of fun and pleasant moments. Click through the up coming webpage to know what crazy things will wait for you and how cbd can help you to overcome these events

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Great Britain is a wonderful place to live. I plan to get there in 5 years. I think the country is perfect for family life. I want to buy a house with a lawn somewhere in the village. I’ll go out in the morning with a cup of coffee and read the newspaper ...

6. Sponsored Links

Thread Information