Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Emotion in trading

A man is involved with several bad habits among them one is emotion. Emotion is always counted as a harmful sight of human nature. Most of the forex traders are engaged with this bad practice. I was emotional when I was new at forex and for this bad habit I got much loss from the market. But after some years I got aware of my limitations and tried to amend those bad habits. Then I got myself engaged with Trade12 broker and now I am an affluent trader. The broker I have selected is such a supportive broker and offer affluent facilities.

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

A forex broker is an intermediary between the trader and the market, for that reason is a vital component of this industry. I have selected AGEA broker which is regulated and it has good MT4 platform, which contains quick execution and less slippage. And in this platform, I can trade with major currency pairs like USD, EUR, GBP, CHF. It is really great to see them living up to their promises and very honest with their services.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

We must learn how to control emotion when trading. IT's not easy thing to do because I also still learning. With FXB, I try to be better by learning from experience.

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Raniya, I am not sure how working with certain broker is going to help you with emotions? I believe what helps us with controlling emotions is through practicing which helps us stay discipline and eventually, it’s how we control emotions. I do it all superbly through broker like OctaFX, who are awesome been licensed by FCA and have outstanding conditions that include lowest possible spreads, lightning fast execution and then there is even 50% deposit bonus that can be used without restrictions at all.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

emotion in trading run it should be able trader to control it well, because with uncontrollable emotion then, will not be able to succeed in execute forex trading, otherwise will menghanrurkan everything. So that would be good trader will always to run a good trading in learning step stages understand for profitable trading work

Feedback Score
    Thanks

yes, we need to set emotions in trading, so we must be able to manage psychology, and diligent reading statsitik analysis and fundamental analysis, because it is very important, to get it do not worry because my brokers selelu give very accurate analysis, my broker is FXB Trading

Feedback Score
    Thanks

in trading we need the name of emotional control because in trading we need to be patient. by the way is there anyone who ever tried to subscribe with a broker?
    if not, I recommend trying FXB Trading because they give a lot of Profit

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Emotion in trading will cause great harm in a trader’s life.And if you trade emotionally you will never get money and never could survivein this challenging market place. Emotion only causes loss and you will harmyour business by take wrong decision. Forex4you is a solid trading broker andthey give perfect motivation to their traders so that they can trade withoutbeing emotional. I never face major loss.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

If you become emotional while trading in Forex market you will never be able to make good profit and take right decision. But in Forex trading you are only mater and you are the worker so you have to control your emotions at all. FXdirects Company gives the right instruction to leave your emotions while trading at Forex market which is very supportive for all the Forex traders. This broker is best.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

You do not have to think about money. Especially about how to spend the winnings. Money in the terminal is just numbers. They mean nothing. With such thoughts you will quickly become a successful trader. The main thing to overcome two emotions - fear and greed. Trade without it.

12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information