Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default How do I get rid of negative thinking?

It’s easy. And it works. Put a teaspoon in the left or right pocket of your pants. Whenever you catch yourself thinking a negative thought, move it over to the other pocket. Do this without exception. Over time you will notice that you kick out the negative thought before it has a chance to be fully formulated in your mind. The first couple of days you will constantly have to move it back and forth between your pockets. After a month, sometimes less, it becomes a habit and you develop the reflex to dismiss negative thoughts, no sweat. If after a while they do creep back in, put the spoon back in your pocket and scoop them away.

Enjoy!

PS Yes, seriously, this works like a charm. Are you drowned in negative thinking? Try it.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-r...ative-thinking

Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
    Trade Forex, stocks, commodities, indices and cryptos with us: https://www.instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=LYZG

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

For this, I can recommend you to try Yoga lessons, healthy and detox food. Plus it can be a good addition - green juice cleanse. (Unfortunately, they can deliver it only in SF) All these in a combination will help you to clean your body and mind and you will get rid of your negative ideas. I'm living like this for last 5 years and trust me, my life changed.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Strange method. I've never heard about it before. Maybe it even works. I get rid of bad feelings by traveling. It's really fantastic and gives you some many positive feelings. Yep, it's hard to collect all docs, buy tickets, and find a proper place to stay. But thanks for guides https://rome.us/where-to-stay/apartments-for-rent.html it became much easier.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

так ка с ложкой особо не походишь, а метод кажется действенным, я думаю, можно вместо ложки использовать другой подходящий предмет... зажигалку например)

Feedback Score
    Thanks

В нашей стране, если ты носишь ложку в кармане, тебя могут принять за наркомана, а доказать обратное, это уже сверх задача)))

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Majority of the people get themselves in a lot of problem because of their negative thinking. We need to understand that life is short. We shouldn't spend it on thinking about negative things. Try to spend your time among positive people and remain far away from the pessimists.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

interesting odea

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Positive self talk or meditating are good places to start.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Negative thinking can be eliminated by the help of positive thaughts, and happiness get engaged with the people in various mood making activites.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Grin, make a wisecrack, or recall a clever story. Giggling at yourself can never be a terrible thing either! Talk back. The negative idea likes to be in control

12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information