Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Yes, the license is $20,000 annually, but remember PIPSAID this was setup in March 2005, before the BN issue. The licence is valid for any gambling site setup by the company and HA Lotto is 100% owned by PIPSAID

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Bryan for answering the question and also for proving to some of these members that you ARE quite capable of speaking for yourself................and that they dont really need to do it for you all of the time.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    Yes, the license is $20,000 annually, but remember PIPSAID this was setup in March 2005, before the BN issue. The licence is valid for any gambling site setup by the company and HA Lotto is 100% owned by PIPSAID

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hmmmmmmmmmm makes you think. I was wondering about these same things on the way home from work. Mystery money.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Style
    Come on now Newlife...............dont tell me that Bryan cant tell where the money came from....This hush hush crap is getting very old! Why do you feel the need to be Bryans protector? Let the man speak for himself PLEASE! He has gotten this far in life without your hand holding!

Marek..............why dont you just shut the forum down completely or at least do this........
    from now on ANYBODY that mentions the words PIPS or asks ANY questions pertaining to ANYTHING at all................just ban them. Thats what I think..............or maybe ban ANYBODY that posts period.....(except Bryan of course)....................there you go, make EVERYBODY except you and Bryan "read only"................Thats fair I think and it will solve all of the problems.
    It will surely save bandwidth and then these people that are constantly having a COW everytime someone asks a question can maybe get some rest.
    Thats what I think...........how about a "Read Only Forum"?
    Style, it is no sense to get so upset. I just do not want this thread be endless discussion. I do not have anything against questions, but you need to know when is proper time for. Don't you realize that enemy is also reading everything so, common sense is when Bryan is ready to say something than he will. He is not hiding anything and don't you ever think that way.

This guy should be prised and as I stated few months ago, I strongly would recommend him for Nobel prize, in Humanitarian Activity. You will see down the road what kind action will world get by this great man.
    If we weren't stopped by a bunch of *****s, Pips would already be in top spot of attention in humanitarian support.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

One other point before anyone raises it, like where did the money come from to build site and get the programming done. It is called business negotiation and deferred payments.

Bryan

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BM

Bryan
    Yes. Thanks for answering the question Bryan..Looks like there's about a 2 month window before the bureaucrats will want another 20K....

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I guess I post little late.Well you got an answer anyway.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I DO understand this beleive me, and I do know the "enemy" is watching, but if he couldnt have answered where the money came from, dont you think that would have attracted WAY more negative attention? Yes it would have. Dont you think the "enemy" was wondering this very same thing whether it was asked or not? Of course they were............
    But you see he could and he did answer and no harm was done by him doing so..............now we can put it to rest..............and now the "enemy" has their question answered as well. This is the "good" thing about being completely honest and open......
    We dont have anything to hide do we?................Of course not...............so then dont hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by newlife
    Style, it is no sense to get so upset. I just do not want this thread be endless discussion. I do not have anything against questions, but you need to know when is proper time for. Don't you realize that enemy is also reading everything so, common sense is when Bryan is ready to say something than he will. He is not hiding anything and don't you ever think that way.

This guy should be prised and as I stated few months ago, I strongly would recommend him for Nobel prize, in Humanitarian Activity. You will see down the road what kind action will world get by this great man.
    If we weren't stopped by a bunch of *****s, Pips would already be in top spot of attention in humanitarian support.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thanks Bryan for answer. I do not see how this people expects you to sit here 24/7 and answer endless questions. As you said you will give full report when times come, so why they need to bug you with zillion questions.

Please take care of business and let's handle one thing at time.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Any info to help us know what is going on brings trust and not suspicion. So thank you Bryan for stating some things here and there for us.

11. Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information