Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pippyman
    Your about as bright as the light at the end of Osamas Bin Ladens tunnel. It has already been stated many times before that through other reputable sources that the person that is posting under Bryan Marden is INDEED Bryan Marsden. Geeeeeeze get a grip and look and think before you post the fakegold stuff......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA ----- Your about as bright as the light at the end of Osamas Bin Ladens tunnel------HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

VERRY goood Pippyman, indeed verry good (and true)

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edbri871
    Second mouse, I try my best to be respectful. Do you mind linking me to one or two posts where I am not repsectful? I don't think I have been disrespectful in any of my posts, and if I have I am sorry.

99% of the posts I make at this forum are simply to respond to people who are attacking me.
    my reply to this Brian, is.. do your homework... look at your posts from someone elses point of view.
    People obviously are taking your posts as negative and disrespectful... or you and I wouldn't be having this discussion... try reading some of your posts as if they were 'about' you... or written to you.... maybe it will give you some insight into why people sometimes find them offensive... it's ok to have a different opinion, but presentation is everything (the way you present your opinion).

And Brian, I have never visited your forum.... but they say kindness is contagious, but in this case you could make it mandatory.
    just a thought.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning
    Since I never spend (waste) any time at the talkc*** forum, I'm not really familiar with the different junk they spread, but this post really is telling me that they're running out of "fabulous garbage to announce it first to the whole, wide world".

You do have to admit, this one was quite a brain-storm!! Mr. Marek, I agree with Style - you don't have to explain anything to the regular Rolclub members - we know who you are & are pleased to be members!! You run a great forum.

Man, talk about scraping the bottom of the rusty garbage barrel to come up with new c*** - this about takes the cake!! . .

Hey talkc*** people, in your desperation, you're absoutely a riot!!
    -

mistymorning

You haven't seen anything yet. Brian, the TG babysitter, has slipped so far down the pole of mental abuse that he says and does the same as his "troll" family at TG. Someday they are going to go too far and like an overstretched elastic, things will slam back in their faces.

Brian at TG brags that the TG forum is the best on the net. IF that was correct, and it isn't, then it would be time to shut the internet down.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Marek,
    Just laugh it off.
    your friend,
    Jodie Foster

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Brian at TG brags that the TG forum is the best on the net.
    Did I? Show me where.

my reply to this Brian, is.. do your homework... look at your posts from someone elses point of view.
    People obviously are taking your posts as negative and disrespectful... or you and I wouldn't be having this discussion... try reading some of your posts as if they were 'about' you... or written to you.... maybe it will give you some insight into why people sometimes find them offensive... it's ok to have a different opinion, but presentation is everything (the way you present your opinion).
    Reading my posts I was never disrespectful towards anyone that I see. I think people however take offense to anything I say since they know I believe pips is build on a [edited] structure. I don't think it is disrespectful of me to say that in my opinon pips is a [edited]. As its my personal opinion. If that is disrespectful then I am sorry you feel that way, but I always respectfully give my opinion.

I try not to post here often because I respect the fact that you guys want to only look at the positive aspects of the program, and not all the negatives, but when people start attacking me personally and my site I come to defend myself.

Sincerely
    Brian
    Last edited by Admin; 02-01-2006 at 06:57 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Brian,
    This little pissing contest between you and Marak grows old and boring.
    Why not take up painting by numbers or some other hobby.
    You have long allowed the nasties to circulate from your ever posting members, I have seen threats of murder towards Bryan, a lynch mob wanting to go and seek him out, personal assualts towards PIPS members and a host of other posts that amount to nothing more than posturing. It has grown old and boring. This forum 'isn't' TG, it is ROL. It wasn't set up for a bantering contest between the Admins, it was set up for members to dicuss PIPS. Not your own agenda....but that is IMO, which I am seldom allowed anywhere.....

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default hi

I must say I agree with you there admin...

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    I know that many wont agree with me on this, But i have stated this before.
    we dont ban admins, unless there is a rule broken.

Dear members. Brian did move that post, and he closed another. This is probably a result of communication, not sure, i leave that upto Brian to explain.

But what purpose does it serve by banning a person like Brian? Wouldent it be better if we could communicate. He did remove a few threads earlier in TG about something like
    "kill BM, and this sort of Trash, by request ..!".

I know anger can lead to lots. I am sure many at TG would want the same when i post there. And i dont act that mannered at TG, like Brian does here. But reason for this is also their members attacks you on a LOW level.
    If you go into a discussion with them, they rather start calling you a scammer for stating your opinion, then aswering you back with respect, and thats why i dont act as mannerd at TG as Brian does here.

Our members dont fall to there members level to often, and i would request all Rolclub members to talk respectfully to all other members + follow our forum rules.

regards

admin
    Last edited by Admin; 02-01-2006 at 06:59 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I can tell everyone that I have enough to do without going out taking photos and posting to satisfy a Troll or anyone else.

In some respects I wish it was Marek, he could then have the headaches and stress that I have and I could sit back with a cold one and enjoy the sun.

BUT IT IS NOT IT IS REALLY ME!!!!!

The greenzap account as stated was kindly gifted to me by rolclub, the reason we used the pipsaid username was that we did not want the lotto url going out before it was ready and pipsaid actually owns the site.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Have a cold one now Bryan, you deserve it.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thanks you for all your Good works Bryan and your determination to sort everything out best and as quick as you can

I appreciate your best efforts in what must trying and frustrating circumstances alot of the time

11. Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information