Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Answers

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Some Answers

The following has been extracted from the Questions fro Bryan thread. The answers below are all that I can provide at this time due to the investigation and not having access to any data.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS, I CANNOT AT THIS STAGE ANSWER THEM

1. Kingtvrtko: Why BN don't investigate PIPS Aid? PIPS Aid is one of PIPS companies and BN stated on their site that they investigate PIPS companies.

PIPSAID operates totally outside jurisdiction, unfortunately it got closed down when the datacenter servers got siezed.

2. Kingtvrtko: Have BN gave you permission to start this new program? We don’t want them to start investigate this new program after you launch it.

On speaking with BN officers, it was stated that PIPSAID should be ok.

3. Kingtvrtko: Why you accept e-currencies again with this new program? You are not afraid of hackers anymore? If I remember correctly once upon a time they took about $40 000 from your e-gold account?

The e-currencies like e-gold are transacted directly but through another operation that accepts many e-currencies. We do not have a direct e-gold account.

4. Mrlover: Why would the pipsaid give money to charities? Why wouldn't give it pips members that lost alot over the year?

70% of the revenue generated in the PIPSAID operation does and will be going back to the members in one way or another.

5. Mrlover: Why did pipsaide close when it wasn't being investigated?

It was closed because it was on the servers that BN took.

6. Mrlover: Why can't we get the money we had in it (I had $10,000) transfered when it wasn't under investigation (I know BM said he has to wait for the servers but why were both or all pips companies all in 1 server)?

For those asking the question about why all was on one server, it was not there was more than one server in the datacenter and they took them all and the backups.

We were aiming to setup another datacenter before this happened but at $1.5+ Million a time it is not something you do overnight.

7. Judy for peace: I would like to know if the pick 3 and 4 are played daily.

Yes they are daily programs.

8. Nobody: Will we be able to see where our proceeds go from our charitable contributions? Monthly, semi-annual, annual statements of the condition of the companies? Will there be communication with us? Thanks :)

There is a section on the lotto site which will show the aid revenues, the projects being undertaken, progress and photos etc.

9. Reilfortunes: Don't Lottery sites require a gaming license in their country of operation? In what jurisdiction does PIPSAID have it's gaming license

Not for interent operation, it applies if you sell physical tickets offline and have sales offices tc. in that jurisdiction. I am not prepared at this time to divulge the jurisdiction due to the trolls etc, but the license will be published on the site when it opens.

10. Reilfortunes:Dont Lotteries have to be audited for payout percentages and integrity in selection of winners? Who is the Independent auditor for PIPSAID

The company and operations will be audited, although there is no requirement under offshore jurisdiction. Members will also be able to see online each month what is going on and the financials.

11. Reilfortunes: What does the business plan call for in the % of ticket sales that go to Humanitarian Aid, What percentage to prizes, What percentage to Operating Costs, what percentage to building a reserve for helping to fund any PIPS comeback and what percentage of ticket sales and winnings get distributed to the affiliates? Participants and affiliates should be able to feel good about knowing what percentage goes to Humanitarian projets and feel secure in the other percentages sustaining the ongoing operation.

40% goes to Commissions on Lotto (10% on Pick 3 and Pick 4)
    25% goes to prizes on Lotto
    30% goes to Reserves on Lotto
    5% from sales goes to donations, 95% direct donations.

12. Reilfortunes: There were previous problems with PIPSAID Paying winners, and with the problems in PIPS divisions and and Not paying for a year and its other areas being investigated by BN, even if several PIPSters feel they will do this what can they tell others about an guarantee that affiliate commissions and winnings will be paid? Is it automatically set so that when payment for each ticket is paid that the revenue is split and paid out to the ecurrency account of the affiliate? Does an indpendent auditor monitor and assure determination and payment of winnings?

Winnings and commissions are paid to member accounts, withdrawals can be made at any time, e-currency withdrawals are instant. Wire take as long as the banking system takes, (generally 3 to 5 days)

13. Style: Will you be keeping any of the money made from the "New" Pipsaid program for yourself Bryan? This one most definitely SHOULD NOT be side stepped!! I mean I understand paying for the servers and such.....but I mean will you be keeping any of it for your own personal use? I would like to know the answer to this.

NO - I will as always just draw a salary, thsi has always been the case with PIPS and it is verifiable.

14. Kalpota:
    Im looking at the payouts ,the odds for the pick3 and pick 4 with all the options available,the odds are definitely in a player's favor.I wonder, with the addition of the affiliate program paying for members effort in selling,promoting and recruiting ,with the contribution to charity,will the bonuses requirements be possible.Playing the lotto is not a loan or an ivestment i'll play because of the odds but if I choose to be an affiliate will i be guaranteed to get paid for my efforts.
    Is there a contract between affiliates and the new program that both parties should abide as far as compensation goes.
    In other words I want to know If I do the work will I get paid without excuses like market crashes,cataclysmic events etc. etc.

ALL is possible, the state lotto's have been using the same system for years (excluding the affiliate side) and have been doing very well with it.

PIC TRUST:

1. Petert: Bryan, when the PICTrust was closed I was promised a refund of the payments that I had made, but these were never received. Will this be corrected as $1500 is a lot of money to lose in one hit?

YES they will all be refunded when we get it all back together.

PIC REALTY:

1. Connectsa: Will the people who were approved and have paid their deposits just carry on from where they left off or will we have to reapply and repay the initial deposit?

When we get realty back up it will be on a continuous basis, you will not need to make deposits again.

2. Wolwes: I would like to know if Pic Reality will carry on and if funds paid into it will still be available or will we have to start again?

SAME AS ABOVE

3. Com2: I thought Pic Reality was a Totally seperate Company from Pips from what the web site said?

ALL was on the servers and without the data we cannot operate.

PIPS:

1. Kingtvrtko: Can you tell us if BN investigate PIPS companies one by one or all together? You mentioned that everything will be back in phases so I have impression that BN is investigating companies one by one.

CANNOT COMMENT

2. Style: Has our ROL continued running or not........this is a yes or no question. I dont need an explanation, just a straight forward answer.....yes or no. This should be VERY easy to answer and I cant see how answering this will effect the investigation in any way.

CANNOT COMMENT except to say members will not lose out.

3. Style: what is the reason that payments were so far behind before the BNM stepped in (I dont think this has ever been answered, to my knowledge...if I am wrong and it has been answered I apologize and could you please point me in the direction of where it was answered).........

Will be explained in the statement after all is over, but the banking institutions had a lot to do with it.

4. Fortunateson: What happened to cambodian bank?

Did not get setup, the representative handling it is basically MIA

5. Mrlover: Whatever happened to the PIPS bank and would you be sending our money from it when all goes well?

AS ABOVE

6. Way2go: When the investigation is finished, will you use e-curency platforms (same as you are using for PipsAid) to pay members the outstanding widrawals?

Similar systems, but payments will be on schedules selected by member at monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly, annually or on maturity.

7. Com2: Can you give us some Idea of how this new Pips Program will work, will it be 2%, how will the payouts work Ect?

CANNOT COMMENT, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT

8. Hesitatenot: Bryan,
    You mentioned in one of your posts that all bank accounts were locked.
    Does this mean that all of the PureInvestors Program bank accounts are locked, regardless of where those accounts may reside?

At the moment yes.

PICPAY:

1. Penna: Will picpay merchants be paid for merchant sales in those cases where products have already been sent to customers?

Where products are verified as shipped and received YES, many merchant payments were on my desk for payment when BN came in.

2. Frankusa: If every penny of Pending Withdrawals, Available Funds and Money Left in PicPay is not 100% paid out to Members Bank Accounts would not this eliminate any possibility of a "New PIPS"? The Law Suits and complaints would be almost overwhelming.

NO.

3% PROGRAM:

1. Livefree: What is the status of the millions of dollars invested by the various pools like DBR and others just before the sites went down?

3% program was NOT implemented PIPS, these were independent operations.

GENERAL:

1. Smoke: Will he agree to answer OUR questions upon the completion of the BNM investigation?

There will be a very long and comprehensive statement available when all is over.

2. Robinrex: Bryan, do you practice your golfswing and do you practice at the pooltable so you are ready for the next convention, hehe.....

I WISH!!!

3. Way2go: Sometime in October you said “We are still working on the BN situation, although it is slow going and we are not sure of seeing any progress before November”. Now you believe that the investigation may take even more that one year. Was there any progresse made since the investigation started? Are you and your legal team actively involved in the investigation and are you in position to do anything to speed up the process?

CANNOT COMMENT

4. Samuk: You seem to be friends with King of Malaysia as he came to the party at the PIPs restaurant, are you able to give him a call and ask him if he can pull a few strings with BN?

CANNOT COMMENT

5. Mrlover: When is it going to be over and we'll get our money?

CANNOT COMMENT

6. Stillhere: Dear Bryan, May we have a program like --12 Daily Pro--An internet surfing program to help PIPS AND IT MEMBERS?

This is not what pips is about.

7. Stillhere: Also, is it permissable for you to recommend to us a forex or commodity firm that will trade in the market for the smaller investor WITH A SUCCESS RECORD. YOU MAY pm US IF THIS IS POSSIBLE.

NO, We are not licensed advisors and cannot do that.

8. SCRUFF: could you please ask bryan if he is giving his full co operation to the bank.

YES, no reason not to.

As I stated at the top of this post please do not ask anymore questions because I am not in a position to answer them.

Bryan

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thanks for the update Bryan...GO PIPS!!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thank you Bryan! Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up TY Bryan

Thank you for taking time answering our questions!!!

May god be with you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thank you Bryan, may God bless you and give you strenth.

A very Happy Christmas to you Boss.

Now folks, lets get off Bryans case for a while and let him do what he needs to do!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Wink Thanks...

Thank you Bryan for all your efforts , we really appreciate it .

Take care of yourself and your wife , and please do try to have a merry christmas.

Your friend rninvest

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Smile

Bryan, once again thank you....Here's to a Safe and Happy Christmas and without a doubt a great New Year!!!
    GreatGirl

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan. Thanks for your answer.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up Thank You

Very good of you to answer these questions Bryan.

Much appreciated by us all. Seasons greetings to You and Sharon.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up Thanks Bryan

Dear Bryan, You really are a wonderful, thoughtful and very giving CEO.

I'm so glad, that you take the time to even bother to read our questions, when you must be so busy and physically, mentally and emotionally tired.

Me and my 2 little boys never forget to pray for you and your vision, everynight.

God Bless, you and Sharon and your families over Xmas, and the very best to you for a great new year.

Luv, Worshipgirl and Family.

12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information