Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default not worth the effort

please don't waste your time bowing down to the mother grundies.

keep going on as you are and we shall see you soon.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

BRYAN
    good for you and Thank God for Sharon she is special;had the privalage of her company in Banff.Please keep your vision.This one is for you.
    Garry

Feedback Score
    Thanks

...Brian, it's good to see tht YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN THE GLOVES OFF AND THAT YOUR COMBINATION IS LETHAL....look what your stance has created in the minds and hearts of those who need to see the fight you've got left in you....you've reawakened this whole army of people who are praying for you.....and given us a new starting point....you've got fire in'yer belly boy !!!
    "....false humility is like a vampire spirit, it sucks the life out of you..." JRS

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan, U R The man! No matter what they say! Period!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Good old days

Quote Originally Posted by Pippyman
    Well I am not defending Bryans lack of response to questions or concerns of many different Pips members..... BUT I do believe that the payout problems all started when HSBC closed the main Pips account with that bank in November 2004. I do not believe that this was Bryans fault. How could it be? It was totally the banks decision. People started saying they recieved reports from the bank that the reason was "Pips was a boiler room operation" and such. Just because the bank said that does not mean in reality that is true. HSBC had no proof, from what I understand, that Pips was a "boiler room operation" they just assumed or started recieving phone calls from dogman and other antagonists. So sadly that started the demise of the payouts from Pips and it appears on the surface that Bryan M had nothing directly to do with it.

Well thats my take......
    I remember that episode too.When HSBC were handling withdrawals they were absolutely brilliant.Pips membership was really on a high.None of this waiting months,on average it was 3/4 days!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thanks Bryan for all you are doing

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default ffsake!!

Quote Originally Posted by ricki1
    [Edited, Admin]
    Hey you two, and all the others that may STILL didnt get it:

We are in the middle of a legal issue here with the bank of negara, and there is just no way at THIS time YET, that Bryan can just talk about all he would like to. First, the issues with BN have to be settled, you cant just blabla during an investigation. If you do, you may jepardize the whole thing.

Please guys, use your brains b4 u post, and read whats beeing posted b4.
    We all do understand your concerns, but it doenst help ok?

Just my 2 cents!

cheers

necromancer
    Last edited by Admin; 15-12-2005 at 02:04 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

soaringeagle,

I beg to differ on your reference to my posts, I have stated on more than one occasion that I am not in a position to answer all questions at this two.

There are two reasons for this, one is the BN investigation and the second is that I do not have access to the systems and data to evaluate the exact position with everything. I had 11 companies and 150+ staff to manage the day to day operations and as such I did not get involved in the minutia of the operations.

I have stated that all will be revealed in time and all we can do is to work on the recovery in stages as they becoe available to us. The PIPSAiD resurrection is the first stage, others will follow, but while we are waiting it better to do something than nothing.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Talking We're here waiting with you Bryan

I just wanted you to know that when the system went down it wasn't a good time for me, but I never, ever felt like this was gone, just had a long sickness and its in the recovery stage. I am so glad someone sent me this site. Even thou i believed the program would be up and running again it is really good to beable to read the positive aspects. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Prayers go out to everyone. Love the animation.

Kathryn

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    soaringeagle,

I beg to differ on your reference to my posts, I have stated on more than one occasion that I am not in a position to answer all questions at this two.

There are two reasons for this, one is the BN investigation and the second is that I do not have access to the systems and data to evaluate the exact position with everything. I had 11 companies and 150+ staff to manage the day to day operations and as such I did not get involved in the minutia of the operations.

I have stated that all will be revealed in time and all we can do is to work on the recovery in stages as they becoe available to us. The PIPSAiD resurrection is the first stage, others will follow, but while we are waiting it better to do something than nothing.

Bryan
    There is a thread named "Questions for Bryan" in PIPS forum. I am sure that some of these questions can be answered,as they are not related to the investigation and they don't require specificc accurate information from the server. What about if you scroll the questions one by one and see what you can answer?

11. Sponsored Links
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information