Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    To those asking when the PIPS accounts will be up, I cannot put any time frame on it as it is dependent on BN. All we can do on that front is to pray for a speedy resolution.

Sharon and I are working extremely hard on the new structures etc. To-date design, operations manuals run into more than a 1000 pages and 68 operations training modules are under development. There is still a lot of work to do before we are up fully.

Bryan
    Alright Bryan. No problem. At least you seem positive that there is indeed a time frame that this is going to happen. At anyrate whenever our Pips accounts are back up and running I will donate 5% of the total of my account to Pipsaid!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 675
    Sorry, that leaves me out of the new program, I don't do any type of gambling.

I'll have to wait and wait and wait for the regular program to come back.

Ken
    I agree with this wholeheartedly and completely. Gambling and "numbers games" just aren't my thing. I would like to hear any kind of explanation from BM as to why this type of thing would be the first to be put forth by him? Exactly what purpose does it serve? Why bother putting up "lotto" sites....??? Why not just wait until the REAL DEAL (investments, etc.) is capable of being reinstated?

Respectfully,

- Dave

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Oooooh what happens to a blond like me?? I have printed it out and will study it all. Do you think it is something simple folk like me can grasp?
    I thank you for what looks like hours of thought and effort have been expended on these new options.
    But I am still a PIPS fan so look forward to that being up and running again.
    Many Blessings Irydany

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davek5107
    I would like to hear any kind of explanation from BM as to why this type of thing would be the first to be put forth by him? Exactly what purpose does it serve? Why bother putting up "lotto" sites....??? Why not just wait until the REAL DEAL (investments, etc.) is capable of being reinstated?
    - Dave
    Dave

Did you even read the post? If you had read you would know why Bryan is doing this type of program. If you knew Bryan before and his Humanitarian efforts you would know EXACTLY why he is doing this....

3. HUMANITARIAN AID

The PIPS concept of providing humanitarian aid around the world is being maintained in the new programs. With ?????? aid funds are generated through ticket sales and from direct donations (there is a donation function on the site).

The back-office comprises many features and reports on what is happening on humanitarian aid projects as well as your account, games draw history, winners, etc.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Dave,

The lotto has always been a part of the overall pips operation and before the BN situation it was growing at a very good rate. If not for the BN intervention we would have been able to provide support to Katrina and the South East Asia Earthquake victims. Are these causes not worthy of our help through whatever parts of the overall it comes from.

The reason the Lotto site will be the first up is because it is the only part not under BN investigation at the moment.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

Dave,

The lotto has always been a part of the overall pips operation and before the BN situation it was growing at a very good rate. If not for the BN intervention we would have been able to provide support to Katrina and the South East Asia Earthquake victims. Are these causes not worthy of our help through whatever parts of the overall it comes from.

The reason the Lotto site will be the first up is because it is the only part not under BN investigation at the moment.

Bryan
    Bryan, i like your idea. I might go inn as a affiliate and put up some banner on Rolclub to support your idea mate. Please Look at your PM from me.

regards
    Marek

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pippyman
    Dave

Did you even read the post? If you had read you would know why Bryan is doing this type of program. If you knew Bryan before and his Humanitarian efforts you would know EXACTLY why he is doing this....
    PippyMan........with all due respect....you have to know that the majority of the people really need to know that all is well with their original "loan" before they get involved in anything else. I am probably one of the BIGGEST PIPS supporters out here and I think that is evident by my posts........but honestly speaking I WILL NOT get involved with anything else until "PIPS" is back up and running smoothly....(as promised). I think the majority of the PIPSTERS out here will be the same way and it is VERY understandable. Doesnt make anybody bad or anti-pips and it doesnt make us a troll. We are just being cautious and understandably so. I will continue to defend PIPS and Bryan all the way through.........with my head held high and my chest stuck out........but until everything is running smoothly as promised......I will put no more money in.

As far as charity goes.....I have already donated a very good chunk of money to the hurricane victims via the Red Cross, and I donate money quite often to our local cancer foundation......so I do all that I can to help every chance I get.
    Also after PIPS is back and going strong I will be a very big supporter of the Pipsaid program. ( or whatever it will be called then).....but NOT before!
    Last edited by Style; 04-12-2005 at 05:18 AM.

Banned
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

[edited, uncalled remarks/statements by Z28!!! - Marek]
    Last edited by YogiBrood; 05-12-2005 at 01:42 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Z,

This question has been asked before and answered, it will be back. PIPSAID is a part and parcel of the overall group and is at the moment the only part that we can get up until we get a release from BN.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Unfortunately, I am no longer in a position to be able to participate in games or lottos such as this. I have lost so much to date that I am seriously lucky that my husband has not left me.

Although I did play Pipsaid quite regularily before, I too will have to wait until I have some sort of income before I can make a donation. I don't buy regular Lotto tickets either.

Avery

11. Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information