Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Ancient,

Old PIPSAID accounts will be transferred, but it cannot be done until we get servers etc. back from BN.

To those asking when the PIPS accounts will be up, I cannot put any time frame on it as it is dependent on BN. All we can do on that front is to pray for a speedy resolution.

Sharon and I are working extremely hard on the new structures etc. To-date design, operations manuals run into more than a 1000 pages and 68 operations training modules are under development. There is still a lot of work to do before we are up fully.

Bryan
    Last edited by BM; 04-12-2005 at 04:30 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi CEO BM,

thanks for the quick reply back on this issue.

I understand it

thanks for the quick reply i really happy about it.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Great News Brian! It's really good to see you in here it means alot to us all! =)

Chris

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Dear ceo ,

do take care of your body and Sharon too.Do not over work.

We can alway wait .

Wisconsin American Ginseng 5 years are very good for your body.Better than coffee or tea.

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    Ancient,

Sharon and I are working extremely hard on the new structures etc. To-date design, operations manuals run into more than a 1000 pages and 68 operations training modules are under development. There is still a lot of work to do before we are up fully.

Bryan
    Last edited by ancient; 04-12-2005 at 06:18 AM.

Occasionally somewhere but NOT just anywhere...
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 650 Posts

Its a gamble here but one that keeps the ball rolling if you are dicey with luck and quick overnight fortunes and willing to share your wins with Charity.

Good work there Bryan....I knew you had those figures crawling up your sleeves...or rather, teasing your muscles to wrench a way out of this uncontrolled "itch" to breath new air...hahaaa!!!

Cheers mate!

YB.

Have U confirmed or R U satisfied with answer to your post? Click the "Thanks" button to show it.

My new Android experience, the>> Samsung S2 & this special>> APP to go with it.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi Bryan , i also had 2 wining prizes but also a lot of money invested in future tickets, so i will be waiting for the return of the servers.
    Regards
    Last edited by maxtrader; 04-12-2005 at 11:15 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Nice to hear this phase.

Dear Bryan,

I always read your post carefully,and rejoiced to hear that some of new phase of our beloved Pipsinc programme is going to start soon.

Regarding your charity programme, i personnally do like it ,being as most noble cause this programme,. This is the best part of this (pipsinc) programme. to earn some of good deeds for (life after death).

Now a days the best desvering peoples are those who suffered a lot due to recent earth quake in Pakistan. I fully optimistic that Mr. Bryan will personally visit this affected/and most devestating areas and will provide support to these poor and needy peoples.Or sponsar some hopitals,schools,homes etc. on behalf of pipsinc.This is one of my suggestion to you.Hope that we will listen soon on this noble cause., to serve most needy human being in need.

Sure you will susceed what ever be the road a head with the blessing of God Almighty.
    with kindest regards
    Nasim

8. 04-12-2005, 04:47 AM

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Smile

Dear Bryan

I am very happy about ALL YOUR (AND SHARON) EFFORT and HARDWORK to get us back on track.

If you can get our accounts (for those people who have not made any withdrawals) up and running with automated withdrawals once a month.
    I will be VERY VERY HAPPY.

I will donate 75% of my account from the first month to PIPSAID. I have had an account for over a year and it is surely a large amount. I will then donate 75% of my account during the second month to help you get back some of the equiment you lost to the thefts.

I have not made any withdrawals for over One Year. So my account should not need any reconciling of accounts. It would be very straight forward.

I just hope our accounts will be up and running before February.

I still have faith in PIPS and YOU and SHARON.

I am sure some other people (but not all) would do similar things to help you too. There are many people here with GOLDEN HEARTS THAT WOULD HELP YOU. If you help us achieve our Financial goals then the least we can do us help you achieve your GOAL on getting back to where we left off.

I hope others will read this and offer you there support 100%.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

YB,

Yes there is the gambling element to the program, but there is also the affiliate program. There are literally millions who purchase lotto tickets daily on and offline. The potential for networking and ticket sales is good, if you do a little work.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Sounds great Bryan, something to look farward to. You are doing a great job.

Thank you Bryan & Sharon for everything your doing!
    Jon

12. Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information