Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Dreamer,

Again this thread was NOT meant to be advice to Bryan. His decisions are his alone. We have no legal or implied right to make this choice.

I simply wanted to see if he would address the issue so we could see whether he was planning on keeping the new program open to new members (assuming this is not confidential info at this point).

Trade
    Tradewinds

PM me to learn how to invest in a managed forex account as well as exclusive high yielding private placement programs with one private company.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

bankerdude,

We cannot do anything about troublemakers who already have an account.

The company would have to lay out terms and we would all have to sign or agree to privacy agreements and agree to certain terms. Those who break the rules are then taken care of as well as the company can manage. The membership would act as watchdogs for troublemakers who would be prosecuted by the company or simply kicked out of the program for breaking the rules.

I am sure there are members of this forum who are associated with similar private programs and understand what I am talking about.

Trade
    Tradewinds

PM me to learn how to invest in a managed forex account as well as exclusive high yielding private placement programs with one private company.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

yes I know what you are talking about, they work very well being secret avoids lots of problems.
    its so odd how these programs p*ps gin,pl*xpay all seem to bring out the worst in people impatients greed,envy, hate,selfishness
    than then in some it brings out the best in others.
    I do hope that he makes it underground passwords for everything including the board, disclosures,and things to read about the importance of being discreet, or we will be sitting around for a long time waiting for our money once again.
    loose lips sink ships.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

It should be private
    Regards

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxtrader
    It should be private
    Regards
    Yes, AGREE 100%

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewinds
    Dreamer,

Again this thread was NOT meant to be advice to Bryan. His decisions are his alone. We have no legal or implied right to make this choice.

I simply wanted to see if he would address the issue so we could see whether he was planning on keeping the new program open to new members (assuming this is not confidential info at this point).

Trade
    PIPS Private was a suggestion made years ago.I completely agree that it should be private.I was only pointing out out that Bryan captains his ship in his own way and historically does not heed advice.
    nuff said

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Very much agreed and thanks. Bryan does listen to suggestions and donot forget how PIPS evolved with 24hrs based on some LUC?? Still do not know who is that LUC???

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Bryan may not publicly comment on suggestions made, but he does take note of them. For those who were here at the changeover from GW to PIPS there was a very long thread which contained suggestions and comments from members, this helped to structure the PIPS format.

The restructuring does take into consideration the points on private operations, greed, envy and sabatuers. One of the core reasons PIPS did not go private is that there are so many little guys out there that need help and restricting the numbers preclude many of those people.

Having said that the restructuring will offer two opportunities.

1. For the little guy, this will have an upper limit to the amount that can be loaned, gets rid of the greed merchants for this program.

2. A private invitation only program that will be for the higher end accredited net worth guys.

The forums etc. will also be totally private, members only will be allowed to read or post in the forums.

Please do not ask questions on how the restructuring and programs work, because I will not release any of that information at the moment.

Hope this answers your questions somewhat.

Bryan

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up Thank you for your answer to this question

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    ....The restructuring does take into consideration the points on private operations, greed, envy and sabatuers. One of the core reasons PIPS did not go private is that there are so many little guys out there that need help and restricting the numbers preclude many of those people.....

Bryan
    And we are looking very much forward indeed, to see the new, restructured P*PS emerge. I only hope it will not take too long.

Best wishes,
    Vintagejet
    Hilsen Vintagejet

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thank you Bryan. Sounds great - we trust you 110%.

11. Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information