Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Default Clarification on Posts

This is to clarify that people in various forums claiming to have personal contact with me and making statements on what I have said relating to petitions, support funds etc. are COMPLETELY FALSE.

Nobody except a few select people have access to me personally and they do not post anywhere, I post on what I have to say. As I have always said 'IF IT DOES NOT COME FROM ME IT AIN'T SO'

I feel sorry for the members that have been working so hard to provide support only to that work denegrated by these people.

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING EXCEPT SHARON AND I.

Bryan

2. Sponsored Links
    Can read but not post.
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Excellent post Bryan kick butt and take names im with you 100%. Sure is nice hearing from you every now and again.

4. 14-10-2005, 03:12 PM

Senior Investor Offshore-Wealth.com's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 355 Posts

Default Offshore-Wealth.com

Quote Originally Posted by BM
    This is to clarify that people in various forums claiming to have personal contact with me and making statements on what I have said relating to petitions, support funds etc. are COMPLETELY FALSE.

Nobody except a few select people have access to me personally and they do not post anywhere, I post on what I have to say. As I have always said 'IF IT DOES NOT COME FROM ME IT AIN'T SO'

I feel sorry for the members that have been working so hard to provide support only to that work denegrated by these people.

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING EXCEPT SHARON AND I.

Bryan
    Thanks Bryan,

Nice to know you are still out there, but it sure would be nice to have your attorney post what you evidently cannot. Perhaps his assessment on what trumped up charges you are facing would help us all hang in there with you and increase support. Is it not possible to have a redirected from home page to an information page where only you can post, or your attorney, as example.

What about all the members who don't have a clue what is going on? It is very stressful for all concerned as many of us are bombarded with emails and calls asking what happened to main web site. You don't need servers to redirect main url to a general information page, so why not help us all get the word out with an information site asking for patience, money, whatever, but we need something more far reaching than a couple forums like this one. Just want to be helpful with a suggestion I know everyone would agree with.

Good luck to all, Mike

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I agree.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore-Wealth.com
    Thanks Bryan,

Nice to know you are still out there, but it sure would be nice to have your attorney post what you evidently cannot. Perhaps his assessment on what trumped up charges you are facing would help us all hang in there with you and increase support. Is it not possible to have a redirected from home page to an information page where only you can post, or your attorney, as example.

What about all the members who don't have a clue what is going on? It is very stressful for all concerned as many of us are bombarded with emails and calls asking what happened to main web site. You don't need servers to redirect main url to a general information page, so why not help us all get the word out with an information site asking for patience, money, whatever, but we need something more far reaching than a couple forums like this one. Just want to be helpful with a suggestion I know everyone would agree with.

Good luck to all, Mike
    Yes, please. We need somthing more concrete info directly from horse mouth rather than we searching each and every other forum on the net for helpful hints on PIPS status!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

I am sure Bryan will post as much as he can when it is prudent to do so. Actually, what he should do is give no information on any forum more than to say it is being worked on. When he gets his servers back, then he can mass email all of the loyal members with the info he wants to impart. When you get right down to it, those are the only ones entitled to get the info.

Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbhawk
    I am sure Bryan will post as much as he can when it is prudent to do so. Actually, what he should do is give no information on any forum more than to say it is being worked on. When he gets his servers back, then he can mass email all of the loyal members with the info he wants to impart. When you get right down to it, those are the only ones entitled to get the info.
    How can you know who is a loyal member or not is it by who is posting more or is it by who is not posting at all?
    I agree with you on BM not giving any info at all till everything is done and ready we all like to see PIPS back but don't favor people over people we are all in it together so we should all get out of it together LIKE A PIPS FAMILY (ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL). I don't need to get any info on PIPS all I want to see it back.
    Last edited by mrlover; 14-10-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Senior Investor
    In a Bubble waiting for someone to pop it
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thanks again Bryan! We're with you 100%!

krisark

Grace, mercy and forgiveness will help a man walk tall - JCM

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Amen to THAT!!!

Thank you Bryan and Sharon.
    (aka) morningangel

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thank you for the clarification, Bryan.

Mike, ehh Bryan provide all members with information through rolclub (isn’t that enough?) under the guidelines: “I post on what I have to say”, which by the way I am most happy with. Tell your friends that Bryan is working closely with BN to solve a problem. Timeframes has not been given though. And Mike, don’t pretend to be a spokesman for the members!

Bryan, I hope to see you soon, to buy you a beer!

Take care

Peter

13. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information