I am an online seller of collectibles and I live in Tunisia.
Paypal is used here only to send money not to receive.
I need to offer for buyers paypal payment method to increase my sales.
I need a partner that accepts to get payments in his/her paypal account and takes 15% commission and send me the rest (85%) by Skrill or Neteller
contact me at: [email protected]