Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    18
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default This is for Brian

    Brian Marsden..I don't want to here anymore excuses and laying blame on others.

    I have been waiting patiently for god knows how long now.. I don't want to here your excuses. Fix it or be prepared to deal wtih the consequences. I am serious Seriously.. enough with the bullshit.. is there a restructured program coming?
    And if so let us in on the details....how long will it take to be implemented and what is a real timeframe? I am sorry Brian...but whether it is your fault or not..
    I don't care. I want my damn money..and i am going to be very pissed off if I dont get it.

    I don't want to here your excuses how it's everyones elses fault..
    It's your fault!!! take responsibility!!! your the CEO!!!! if you don't then how can anybody take you seriously considering you have been promising us good news for like 4 months now.
    I am sick of [email protected]!!!!!! tell us the truth!!enough with the bs.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    82
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Wow! I think you made it clear that you are serious.

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    What an outburst, but it appears to me that the only ones who engage in this huffing and puffing are the ones with minimum funds loaned. You apparently have no concept at all of what may be involved in this area of finance and banking to hopefully have Pips back as a viable program so that not only YOU, but all members can benefit from the re-structured program that is being proposed.

    Do you really think that Bryan would be so stupid as to answer YOUR post and tell YOU what his future plans are for Pips.

    Wake up and join the real world of investments where you win some and lose some.

    If you were a really serious Pipster, you would know how to correctly spell his name, Bryan.
    Last edited by freefox; 22-01-2006 at 07:38 AM.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    under the western sky
    Posts
    57
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 148 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    It's always the money isn't it.

    The feeling of the lack of, the greed for, the expectation of, the feeling of being owed, the imagining of life with it, the imagining of life without, and the incredible value we give it and the hold it has over our lives. It seems to bring out potentially our best or our worse.

    Sorry to see this degeneration into anger and threats. I guess the bottom line is that we have a tendency to be our own worse enemy when it comes to how we allow money to define us.

    We are responsible for everything we recieve or don't recieve, and our worthliness for such rewards is judged upon the words and actions we choose in dealing with others. So the anger we give to others, in the long run becomes the harm we give ourself.

    This cause and effect is obvious, so tread carefully. The very thing you think you want, could be the very thing you're chasing away.

    Wishing us [U]all[U] success.

    harrisomi

  6. #5
    Member Tiiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In the Jungle
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Troll Allert !!

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Beautifully put Harrisomi


    Greg

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    65
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile clear and serious.

    To make it CLEARER jaayzen should used the word HEAR not HERE and then be SERIOUS in calling Bryan not Brian or else jaayzen is accusing the wrong person.


    Quote Originally Posted by bburgess
    Wow! I think you made it clear that you are serious.
    Last edited by jbc63; 22-01-2006 at 09:07 AM.

  9. #8
    Senior Investor luckydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    554
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I am sure Bryan is now very frightened and will answer your post very soon.

    As a matter of fact, I think if you post your phone number he will call you right away.

    .

  10. #9
    Senior Investor
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 83 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freefox
    What an outburst, but it appears to me that the only ones who engage in this huffing and puffing are the ones with minimum funds loaned. You apparently have no concept at all of what may be involved in this area of finance and banking to hopefully have Pips back as a viable program so that not only YOU, but all members can benefit from the re-structured program that is being proposed.

    Do you really think that Bryan would be so stupid as to answer YOUR post and tell YOU what his future plans are for Pips.

    Wake up and join the real world of investments where you win some and lose some.

    If you were a really serious Pipster, you would know how to correctly spell his name, Bryan.
    OK, Bryan, I loaned OVER 20 thousand. Please let me hear you tell me everything is going to be JUST FINE.

  11. #10
    Senior Investor
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 83 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    I am sure Bryan is now very frightened and will answer your post very soon.

    As a matter of fact, I think if you post your phone number he will call you right away.

    .
    LOL...OH well, so much for CUSTOMER SERVICE.

  12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share |