Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Stonewall, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Anyone use 4X Made Easy?

    Hello,

    I have been looking onto forex trading for sometime now.

    I came across a program called 4x made easy. Has anyone used them?

    They provide the software and system to do your own Forex trading.

    The website is http://www.4xmadeeasy.com/

    If anyone has more info on them or any other info on forex trading i would appreciate it.
    Cory Woods
    Stonewall, Manitoba, Canada

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    298
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    From what I have heard DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

    PM hogan on this forum about Profit Apprentice. This looks to be possibly the best trading software ever released.

    Trade
    Tradewinds

    PM me to learn how to invest in a managed forex account as well as exclusive high yielding private placement programs with one private company.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Its a scam, basically it doesnt work and costs 4k for the software. Do some deeper DD. I am putting together a signal service and will host some ebooks for people to download. Will try and get the page up today and post the link.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default 4xme

    Netwatcher, a subject I am very familiar with! 4xme is not easy, but the concept of trends is. As tradewinds mentioned above, profit navigator is an excellent software program, and what truly separates it from ALL OTHER PROGRAMS is its diversity: it can be used for any and all financial markets, not just forex. There are few if any prgrams available for 1000.00US that will enable you to trade mini futures, Forex, stocks, hard commodities etc. See my threads and posts.

    If you do trade with 4xme and want the feed for free ( globaltec charges 99.00 per month) I can show you how. In addition, if you are trained and familiar with 4xme, I can show you how to simulate the same green and red regression lines on a Forex trading platform ( no need to buy the software!).

    And finally, I have the alert service already established, and we are sending out alerts daily, next is due Sunday. They come to your email 2x per day, and the ne trade I did yielded 182 pips overnight, one lot, and had I stayed in knowing the trends and resistance levels through my profit navigator setups, would have made over 350 pips on the same lot! This is 3 days! here is a link, use PROFITAPPRENTICE as the promo code qebaoYnU

    This alert service is unmatched anywhere, and only costs 19.95 per month! Soon we will have Skype-conferencing, so all that are in my group will have access to the 5-man trading team that evaluates the 17 possible currency pairs for 100+ pip moves. This service is for the "set it forget it" swing trading, and using daytrading time frames allows you potentially huge pips on the oscillations.

    LOL sorry for the long post, but I have assembled a pretty powerful program, and would challenge anyone to provide something better!

    hogan

  6. #5
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    311
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Hogan,

    your signal service sounds interesting. How long have you tested it on real trades, can you provide any track record?

    As my budget is quite tight which software should I use if I'd like to trade mini futures? I think I don't need profit apprentice if I only want to trade your signals?


    Micky

    Quote Originally Posted by hogan
    Netwatcher, a subject I am very familiar with! 4xme is not easy, but the concept of trends is. As tradewinds mentioned above, profit navigator is an excellent software program, and what truly separates it from ALL OTHER PROGRAMS is its diversity: it can be used for any and all financial markets, not just forex. There are few if any prgrams available for 1000.00US that will enable you to trade mini futures, Forex, stocks, hard commodities etc. See my threads and posts.

    If you do trade with 4xme and want the feed for free ( globaltec charges 99.00 per month) I can show you how. In addition, if you are trained and familiar with 4xme, I can show you how to simulate the same green and red regression lines on a Forex trading platform ( no need to buy the software!).

    And finally, I have the alert service already established, and we are sending out alerts daily, next is due Sunday. They come to your email 2x per day, and the ne trade I did yielded 182 pips overnight, one lot, and had I stayed in knowing the trends and resistance levels through my profit navigator setups, would have made over 350 pips on the same lot! This is 3 days! here is a link, use PROFITAPPRENTICE as the promo code qebaoYnU

    This alert service is unmatched anywhere, and only costs 19.95 per month! Soon we will have Skype-conferencing, so all that are in my group will have access to the 5-man trading team that evaluates the 17 possible currency pairs for 100+ pip moves. This service is for the "set it forget it" swing trading, and using daytrading time frames allows you potentially huge pips on the oscillations.

    LOL sorry for the long post, but I have assembled a pretty powerful program, and would challenge anyone to provide something better!

    hogan
    Micky

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    185
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    A couple of links;

    http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/for...ght=4xmadeeasy

    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/printt...threadid=47123

    Ive read his book as well (Forex made easy by james DICKS). The ebooks online are much better. The problem is on the book spine it says

    "Forex Made Easy DICKS"

    Whenever i carried the book in public i had to make sure i had the right hand half of the spine covered, not the left. Had a few strange looks on subways...
    Last edited by pablo; 05-12-2005 at 04:10 PM.
    If an owl doesnt want to see; he doesn't need glasses.

    - Dutch proverb (apparently)

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default futures and forex?

    Quote Originally Posted by micky
    Hogan,

    your signal service sounds interesting. How long have you tested it on real trades, can you provide any track record?

    As my budget is quite tight which software should I use if I'd like to trade mini futures? I think I don't need profit apprentice if I only want to trade your signals?


    Micky
    Micky, whatever system you use, what you hope to have is flexibility. Track record is based on the provider's record. Can't publicly reveal, suffice to say the reputation precedes. Plus first 30 days are FREE, after that 19.95 a month. Some pips spreads will cost you that on 2 lots! Try it out for the signals and trading plans. That is what we have, plans, kind of "if this than that", and you receive 17 pairs!

    You mention Futures: we trade the dow emini 3 days a week in live trading room on Hotcomm with the developer. He outlines and analyzes the chart signals, trades his live account so you get right involved. The ability to trade all markets, all time frames (swing, daytrade) means flexibility, plain and simple. Your interest in the futures is not common, as most want Forex for the time available! Email me at [email protected], and I will discuss further. btw, i am live in both, and can discuss results privately.

    I am planning a special session of training one evening this week, for anyone who has serious interest in this with the developer, Michael Paul.

    hogan

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    190
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netbuilder
    Hello,

    I have been looking onto forex trading for sometime now.

    I came across a program called 4x made easy. Has anyone used them?

    They provide the software and system to do your own Forex trading.

    The website is http://www.4xmadeeasy.com/

    If anyone has more info on them or any other info on forex trading i would appreciate it.
    I am involved with a company here in Florida that has a better package. They also do a 1 day online class. But they also have a 2 day ONSITE TRAINING CLASS, which is held in Florida. They also travel the states to other areas to do the training.

    We will offer it here in Naples next year. They will do the training.

    16 disk course. Online support with live trading.

    Normally, $3,500. $2,500 through me.

    Very good course. I went through the course.

    You can also sit back through the online course or the 2 day onsite course whenever you want for a refresher course.

    PM for details. Only serious inquiries please.
    Last edited by Money Duck; 07-12-2005 at 05:53 AM.
    4X CAMPUS! - LEARN TO TRADE FOREX SUCCESSFULLY!!
    FOREX Trade Room! - JOIN TODAY!

    XP Gold! - On-time daily withdrawals. up to 200%!!

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Calling all clubbers who are interested in Forex and mini trading

    PLease contact me via email [email protected] with any interest in seeing the navigator software in real time. I would like to get you copies of charts, and evaluate your current situation. Once we have idea where you are, this may be right for you...especially if you never thought you could get paid to learn to trade!

    Couple the software with my alert service, and the combination is very powerful.

    Thanks.
    hogan

  11. #10
    Senior Investor
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Forex is a real worldwide marketplace, with buyers and sellers from all edges of the globe taking part in trillions of dollars of exchanges every day. The way that foreign exchange trading has become such a worldwide action implies, that macroeconomic occasions everywhere assume a greater job in forex than at any other time. Traders don't need to adhere to mainstream currencies anymore, however they are a decent spot to begin. Beneath, we'll talk about some economic trends and occasions that will help the individuals who are new to the market to become effective forex traders.

  12. Sponsored Links

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share |