Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Investor Soulmarket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,430
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Ad-market - Ad-market.org

    Ad-market - Ad-market.org

    15% daily x 10 days (150%) Instant payouts - LR, AP



  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Senior Investor Soulmarket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,430
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Got my first instant payment

    You have been paid for today
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:52 PM
    From:
    "AD-MARKET Payment" <[email protected]>

    You have been paid for today, here are your payment details:

    Processor: Liberty ReserveAmount: 1.5$
    Batch: 12940065

  4. #3
    Investor seekingverities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    360
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    New autosurf script and instant payments are great.
    I joined.

    But intro page with "enter website" link probably isn't good idea.
    BesteMoneys.com - about everything related to best e-currencies.
    Shares Program - 150% revenue sharing! 10% Affiliate Bonus.

    Humans cant always be right, but if we are afraid to be wrong, how will we become smarter!?

  5. #4
    Senior Investor Soulmarket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,430
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Instantly paid

    You have been paid for today
    Thursday, March 14, 2009 16:52 PM
    From:
    "AD-MARKET Payment"

    You have been paid for today, here are your payment details:

    Processor: Liberty ReserveAmount: 1.5$
    Batch: 12984402
    ____________

  6. #5
    Senior Investor sarikor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    955
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Joined this site too. Nice script.

  7. #6
    Senior Investor Soulmarket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,430
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Instantly paid

    You have been paid for today, here are your payment details:

    Processor: Liberty Reserve
    Amount: 1.5$
    Batch: 13003357
    Account: U1560489

  8. #7
    Investor seekingverities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    360
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Today I received 15% payment instantly.
    And, while surfing, I won 4 bonuses.
    Each bonus was $0.1 and I got them instantly to my LR account.
    BesteMoneys.com - about everything related to best e-currencies.
    Shares Program - 150% revenue sharing! 10% Affiliate Bonus.

    Humans cant always be right, but if we are afraid to be wrong, how will we become smarter!?

  9. #8
    Senior Investor Soulmarket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,430
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Surfed & got paid instantly(15% daily x 10 days (150%) Instant payouts - LR, AP)

    16/03/09 - 10:55:28 am
    1.50$
    Batch:13030111

  10. #9
    Senior Investor Soulmarket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,430
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Update from Ad-Market

    Dear Members,

    Due to members requests, now we have a new retro-upgrades system, meaning that if you upgrade after surfing, you get paid 7.5% instantly after upgrade. Then you get paid 15% for 9 days after surfing and finally you get paid another 7.5% the eleventh day. Total = 7.5%x2 + 15%x9 = 150%. This system applies for both AlertPay and Liberty Reserve.

  11. #10
    Senior Investor sarikor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    955
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Upgraded with Alertpay, got surfing-bonus at Liberty Reserve!

  12. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share |