Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Azerio
  • 1 Post By KKDivan

Thread: Real Estate is one of the biggest business opportunity

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    231
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Real Estate is one of the biggest business opportunity

    There are many business opportunities that people are talking about here but not many have mentioned Real Estates. It to me is one of the biggest markets and one that deserves some kind of attention, at least.

    If one looks at Los Angeles real estate market predictions only, it is enough to understand the rope thatís here for investors. While that is one region, there is so much in this field if done right, so to me itís by far the biggest business opportunity.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Junior Member Azerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Wilkins View Post
    There are many business opportunities that people are talking about here but not many have mentioned Real Estates. It to me is one of the biggest markets and one that deserves some kind of attention, at least. If one looks at Los Angeles real estate market predictions only, it is enough to understand the rope that’s here for investors. While that is one region, there is so much in this field if done right, so to me it’s by far the biggest business opportunity.
    That's 1 of the reasons why my boss bought a nice apartment in Spain. Currently he lives in Canada but plans to move to Europe some time soon. Now he is renting his new flat out to a friend for some 500 euros a month. He bought it for some 70k euros this summer via https://virtoproperty.com/ and after half a year of renting it out he will be able to return some insignificant part of the whole sum )
    Cesturo likes this.

  4. #3
    Member KKDivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    71
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Real estate will fall in price soon. Everyone says so. It means that right now is time to get rid of it and save money.
    Abordage likes this.

  5. #4
    Junior Member Abordage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KKDivan View Post
    Real estate will fall in price soon. Everyone says so. It means that right now is time to get rid of it and save money.
    I agree with you. This is the main reason I've sold my house not so long ago. Now I have a lot of money on my bank account and waiting. There are a lot of gorgeous apartments in Penrose location and I want to buy one of it. It still is expensive enough, but I think that soon I will be able to buy one. The Penrose building is perfect - there is everything man from Singapore can wish. Right now I live at my parents. I guess next year I will buy a desired flat.

  6. #5
    Member Demixl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    72
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abordage View Post
    I agree with you. This is the main reason I've sold my house not so long ago. Now I have a lot of money on my bank account and waiting. There are a lot of gorgeous apartments in Penrose location and I want to buy one of it. It still is expensive enough, but I think that soon I will be able to buy one. The Penrose building is perfect - there is everything man from Singapore can wish. Right now I live at my parents. I guess next year I will buy a desired flat.
    Looks like a brilliant plan. Thanks for sharing, BTW.
    The nameís JOE NYAGGAH. I am a tireless seeker of knowledge, occassional purveyor of wisdom and also, coincidentally, a graphic designer.
    philosophy

    In as circuitous a reason as a philosopher is wont to offer, my school of thought is reliant on schooling my thought Ė thoroughly, regularly; keeping abreast of design, branding, advertising trends and solutions.

  7. #6
    Member Demixl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    72
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I think that lands and real estate will have lower prices in the near future. So I decided to buy some pieces of land in India, because I think that it is a really good country. But I have some questions about real estate in India. Is here someone that used this https://hrex.org/bhoomi-rtc-karnataka? I saw that there you can see a bunch of information about your piece of land but I don’t know if this information is correct.. Can someone help me to find the right land records in India? Have someone used that link to see all land records?
    The nameís JOE NYAGGAH. I am a tireless seeker of knowledge, occassional purveyor of wisdom and also, coincidentally, a graphic designer.
    philosophy

    In as circuitous a reason as a philosopher is wont to offer, my school of thought is reliant on schooling my thought Ė thoroughly, regularly; keeping abreast of design, branding, advertising trends and solutions.

  8. Sponsored Links

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share |