I've been feeling this way for a long time, because I'm not like everyone else. I have other sexual preferences. I recently saw this article about political asylum. I'm thinking of changing my permanent residence. Yes. I know this is a serious matter. I think I can do this. You can ask for political asylum if you feel oppressed in your country because of your sexual preferences. My case... I want to get feedback if you have experience in this matter. Thank you!