Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Investor
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    432
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 461 Times in 50 Posts

    Default wanna dance, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfwizard View Post
    Yeah its called HIGHER TAXES! I paid through the nose when your bill was president.
    Ha , now hes my bill, after i clearly said im libertarian... which btw means i think even the repubs' version (YOUR repubs, that is) of taxes is too high...
    and another btw, your lil toy in your avatar is for Poo-seez. Get a man's weapon.
    I JUST WANNA ROCK! (HAVE YOU SEEN THE BRIDGE? WHERES THAT CONFOUNDED BRIDGE?)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to crave681 For This Useful Post:


  3. Sponsored Links
  4. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 401 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crave681 View Post
    Ha , now hes my bill, after i clearly said im libertarian... which btw means i think even the repubs' version (YOUR repubs, that is) of taxes is too high...
    and another btw, your lil toy in your avatar is for Poo-seez. Get a man's weapon.
    Gentility seems to characterize our intreractions here. Please do be cordial. Name calling is all that is left after the departure of intellect.

    Respectfully,

    Scott Paye, your worst nightmare.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to scottpaye For This Useful Post:


  6. #3
    Investor
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    432
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 461 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottpaye View Post
    Gentility seems to characterize our intreractions here. Please do be cordial. Name calling is all that is left after the departure of intellect.

    Respectfully,

    Scott Paye, your worst nightmare.
    just a second here... your last statement has a subtle name calling inserted... isnt 'the departure of intellect' just another name calling couched in terms politic? not trying to hear that...
    and when im baited , i go on the offense and stomp guts, not just sit there and let a lil elf have the last word in a row he started. Im not Jesus and i dont turn cheeks.
    I JUST WANNA ROCK! (HAVE YOU SEEN THE BRIDGE? WHERES THAT CONFOUNDED BRIDGE?)

  7. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 84 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Shouldn't this taken somewhere else ?

    Isn't there a Thread for petty squabbles ?

  8. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 401 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crave681 View Post
    just a second here... your last statement has a subtle name calling inserted... isnt 'the departure of intellect' just another name calling couched in terms politic? not trying to hear that...
    and when im baited , i go on the offense and stomp guts, not just sit there and let a lil elf have the last word in a row he started. Im not Jesus and i dont turn cheeks.
    I appreciate the inquiry, but I do not think so. I believe it is a conclusion necessitated by the lack of a counter arguement. If you say the right is wrong, and I say the right is right, and you counter with a slur against my avitar - it is clear that you have run out of arguement and are simply calling me names. I appreciate challenges to my asseretions, thank you.

    Scott Paye

  9. #6
    Investor
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    432
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 461 Times in 50 Posts

    Default apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by laurenr View Post
    Shouldn't this taken somewhere else ?

    Isn't there a Thread for petty squabbles ?
    its a man thing... challenge one in public, he has to answer in public. we're from Mars , remember?
    I JUST WANNA ROCK! (HAVE YOU SEEN THE BRIDGE? WHERES THAT CONFOUNDED BRIDGE?)

  10. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 401 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laurenr View Post
    Shouldn't this taken somewhere else ?

    Isn't there a Thread for petty squabbles ?
    Done. Sorry.

    Scott Paye

  11. #8
    Investor
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    432
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 461 Times in 50 Posts

    Default ok now im totally confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by scottpaye View Post
    I appreciate the inquiry, but I do not think so. I believe it is a conclusion necessitated by the lack of a counter arguement. If you say the right is wrong, and I say the right is right, and you counter with a slur against my avitar - it is clear that you have run out of arguement and are simply calling me names. I appreciate challenges to my asseretions, thank you.

    Scott Paye
    my beef was with elf, not you.. but i cant tell now if youre defending him, or defending yourself, or just trying to jump in and stir the pot, which btw was NONE of your BUSINESS. However, since youre 'in it' now.... i am adamant that your little poke at me was another name calling couched in a subtle phraseology. Tell me that "lack of intellect" is not just a different route to calling someone "unintelligent" if not something even more insulting. Not sure if elf is a friend of yours, but he baited me on open forum, and i retaliated appropriately. it was an A-B exchange , btw...
    I JUST WANNA ROCK! (HAVE YOU SEEN THE BRIDGE? WHERES THAT CONFOUNDED BRIDGE?)

  12. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    127
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 315 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Please keep this out of this thread. there is a thread to those who wish to argue over things that you have no control over. Thank you in advance

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to buddyboy For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 401 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crave681 View Post
    my beef was with elf, not you.. but i cant tell now if youre defending him, or defending yourself, or just trying to jump in and stir the pot, which btw was NONE of your BUSINESS. However, since youre 'in it' now.... i am adamant that your little poke at me was another name calling couched in a subtle phraseology. Tell me that "lack of intellect" is not just a different route to calling someone "unintelligent" if not something even more insulting. Not sure if elf is a friend of yours, but he baited me on open forum, and i retaliated appropriately. it was an A-B exchange , btw...
    I have had the pleasure of viewing Elf's posts. I do not otherwise know Elf. It does annoy me to see someone assail another, otherwise innocuous, poster, as you have.

    I have no need to defend myself, for you are, realistically, unable to attack me. If he baited you, I am sorry. I have nothing against you, old boy. I truly mean you no harm.

    I do know that I can be a heavy on this forum that I truly admire. When I see it attacked, I respond.

    Your friend,

    Scott Paye

  15. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share |