Im not admin,

BITS AIRDROP IS AN UNTRACEABLE AND SECURE CRYPTOCURRENCY AIMING
TO BE GPU AND ASIC RESISTANT VIA THE NEW CRYPTONIGHT ADAPTIVE POW ALGORITHM.

Bits Airdrop offers true privacy and fungibility, is totally untraceable and unlinkable, with users and transfer amounts hidden from the public. Crypto should be for everyone, not just those who can afford the hardware to mine it. Bits Airdrop allows you to mine on the computer you're using to read this website, or even dust off that old laptop in the garage. Because if crypto is going to be our future, then we all need to be able to be a part of it.

WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE? BITS AIRDROP?

A New POW Algorithm
Bits Airdrop utilizes the brand new and exclusive Cryptonight Adaptive algorithm. This makes Bits Airdrop the only solo CPU mined cryptonight coin in circulation. Sign-up and refer users to the Bits Airdrop signup.

No ICO
Bits Airdrop believes facing the issues in crypto are far more important than the personal wealth of individuals. There was no ICO, just a fair launch for those who want to help provide a brighter future for crypto.

Secure
Based on the Monero, Bits Airdrop combines cryptonote's first class privacy and fungability with solo CPU mining. Parties to each transaction remain anonymous and keep their transaction histories hidden with Bits Airdrop.

Fair Distribution
Bits AirdropSolo CPU mining allows everyone with a computer to mine blocks and participate in consensus -- no need for expensive mining equipment or software that might skim funds. If you find a block, you get the entire reward.

Invest plans:
- Plan 1 bonus 20% .
- Plan 2 bonus 35%.
- Plan 3 bonus 60%.

Invest amount:
- Minimal $5
- Maximal No Limit

Payment accepted:
- Bitcoin
- Dogecoin
- Ethereum

Referral commission: Upto 5%